Poll: Florida will hire......

Poll: Florida will hire......

• Total voters
Rumor is he's very happy there and is not interested in coaching anywhere else. He and his family love L.A. and I don't think they'd leave unless he was fired.

I'm not saying he'll actually go to FL, but he'll definitely take interest.

I think in his mind right now its:

1. Raiders Job
2. Florida Job (money talks)
3. Stay w/ UCLA.

I'm not saying he'll actually go to FL, but he'll definitely take interest.

I think in his mind right now its:

1. Raiders Job
2. Florida Job (money talks)
3. Stay w/ UCLA.

He's not coming East for any job. Guaranteed.

I'd never say never.

Somehow Kiffin continues to land on his feet. So either he's using an advanced form of mind control or talks a really good game.

I'm betting Kiffin gets the Hawaii gig-if they keep the program following Norm's upcoming ouster.

His buyout is $10 million. Even Florida wouldn't pay that.

This shows you how big of an idiot Petrino is. They will never fire him before that expires and no school is ever going to fork out 10 million to buy him out.

He's an idiot and has just basically imprisoned himself at Louisville for the long term.

What a fool. I could see a school paying MAYBE a 3-5 million payout for Petrino. Max!! Even that's a stretch. What an idiot........

I don't think anyone would pay a 10 million buyout if they were guaranteed Saban......

I vote for Charlie Strong . It makes no sense so that is probably what will happen.

Will be a man with head coaching experience and a pass happy offense. Anyone else would be under duress from the fan base day one.

VN Store

Back