Poll:Does Butch have to win out?

Poll:Does Butch have to win out?

• Total voters

madbamahater

Pretty simple question. He is 5-2. 2 losses in conference. Seems to have been living on a prayer and miracles with wins. Today, absolutely ass stomped.

Is he in trouble if he loses another game this season?

Yes or no. That simple

Last edited:
He needs to. If he doesn't he's still safe though in all reality.

OMFG. After being record wise right where most people thought we would be now we have the shaded "Fahr Butch" crap showing up which is EXACTLY what you're eluding to in your question

Reactions: 11 people
No, he's safe for another year. However, if he doesn't win out he goes into next year on the hot seat. Due to our AD situation he won't be fired after this year no matter what happens.

Can we have a poll asking if volnation can limit who posts polls? Seriously? People asking if a coach should be fired, calling for a coach to be fired after every loss need a dose of reality. This is a tough conference. We've done quite well under Butch. You've already forgotten Dooley? I guarantee, unless we got amazingly lucky, bailing now will lead us to years of substandard records. Who would want to coach here if you run off a winning coach?

Reactions: 1 person
I voted yes because I thought I'd be the only one. There are 10 other people who agree.

I'm hoping there all smartazzes like me.

Its win out or bust at this point. All teams have injuries, this isn't unique to Tennessee. The one thing Butch Jones has to recognize is that too much loyalty to your coaches WILL GET YOU FIRED if the results are not there. I would hate to see Butch get axed for hanging on to Mike Debord a season or two too long. Ask Les Miles, "loyalty" can bite you in the butt.

Reactions: 2 people
We absolutely need to fire this coaching staff and start over again. That's the way to have an elite program. Change coaching staffs every 3-4 years. It's the coaching staffs fault we have been destroyed by injuries. Despite all the praise the Shoop hire received, he is obviously a terrible D.C.

We absolutely need to fire this coaching staff and start over again. That's the way to have an elite program. Change coaching staffs every 3-4 years. It's the coaching staffs fault we have been destroyed by injuries. Despite all the praise the Shoop hire received, he is obviously a terrible D.C.

Does anyone need the blue font on this post?

Vandie beat UGA today. Effing Vandie. So they miraculous hail mary is laughable now. It took a miracle for UT to be UGA. Vandie did it straight up....

I said yes he has to win out but some many people here have accepted mediocrity and will still support him if we lose out.

VN Store

Back