Politics forum reminder. Please Read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most of us are long time posters and know how to take one another even when we get a little nasty. It's the noobs that come up in hur getting their panties all twisted up and what not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
It's a difficult time in our country right now, for a number of reasons.

I know emotions are running high and folks are very passionate when it comes to social and political issues, but please keep in mind that this is a community for Tennessee fans. We're all friends here (except for that friggin' Gator, LG), albeit with lots of different backgrounds and life experiences.

We've always tried to maintain a level of decency and respect in this forum, and I'd like to keep it that way. I know emotions run high, and sometimes we all say/post things we really don't mean, but please be respectful of your "friends" here and let's not resort to name-calling and hateful comments.

We have a great group on this site. I appreciate every one of you and I am proud to have you as part of our Tennessee family -- except for LG. Screw that guy!

Just kidding LG. Please don't take your ball and go home. :)

Go Vols!
Freak

Reported. And whatnot.

Who is this OP? I never see him post in the politics forum.

GTFO, mind your business and stick to where you stay!

Ha

Last edited:
It's a nasty political climate but one thing every moon bat and wing nut here will agree on is the Gators SUUUCCCKKK :peace2:

Reactions: 5 people
Freak, I think I speak for everyone when I say...

...You've got a LOT of nerve telling us how to treat each other on a website you created and administrate. Just who do you THINK you are??? We pay absolutely no money to join and participate. Does our investment into your site not give us freedom of speech? Lastly, this "reminder" of yours is in direct agreement with your rules of conduct we all agreed to when we joined. How dare you try to throw us a curveball by reinforcing previously established guidelines. This passive aggressive maneuver of yours is something the liberals here will not tolerate and I fully expect them to leave the politics forum in protest.

Hahaha!

I think most of us are long time posters and know how to take ones other even when we get a little nasty. It's the noobs that come up in hur getting their panties all twisted up and what not.

I've only had my panties twisted up once, but that was before my church going days and I don't like to talk about it.

Reactions: 1 person
I'd believe in milo doing this.

Believe it or not I didn't make that up, I witnessed a dude selling grilled cheeses out of his trunk at a Panic show in Atlanta about 14 years ago.

The fronts of his pants were black from where he'd been wiping his hands. The horror of watching people eat those sandwiches was seared into my brain for all eternity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back