Political Quotes of the Day

Sudden Impact

Who we are is what We do with what We have!
Does not matter Republican, Democratic or Independant all of these Individuals redirect, misquote or flat out peddle falsehoods or garbage. A lot of Freudian slips in the mix as well.
I thought it would be fun to lists them as they happen.

“The woke, liberal agenda puts Americans last. I want to put Americans FIRST,” the email read. “I refuse to put people over politics.” Mike Johnson fundraising email

"Don't" was left out. Twisting the Truth again? It was an email and clearly written.

"Some credit to the fall of Rome to not only the deprivation of the society and the loss of morals, but also to the rampant homosexual behavior that was condoned by the society,"

I agree with the rampant homosexual behavior, but disagree with it being a major reason the Roman empire collasped.

"Some credit to the fall of Rome to not only the deprivation of the society and the loss of morals, but also to the rampant homosexual behavior that was condoned by the society,"

I agree with the rampant homosexual behavior, but disagree with it being a major reason the Roman empire collasped.

If you're going to post quotes credit the originator.

"A rising against civil or political authority; the open and active opposition of a number of persons to the execution of law in a city or state. It is equivalent to sedition, except that sedition expresses a less extensive rising of citizens. It differs from rebellion, for the latter expresses a revolt, or an attempt to overthrow the government, to establish a different one or to place the country under another jurisdiction. It differs from mutiny, as it respects the civil or political government; whereas a mutiny is an open opposition to law in the army or navy. Insurrection is however used with such latitude as to comprehend either sedition or rebellion."

Webster Dictionary 1928 version

“My people came to me, [Director of National Intelligence] Dan Coats came to me and some others saying they think it’s Russia. I have President Putin, he just said it’s not Russia. I will say this, I don’t see any reason why it would be.”

-- Trumplestilskin

1699994295805.gif

Reactions: turbovol
this is Jerry Springer type stuff. Showdown on the senate floor between former MMA fighter senator and the Teamsters Union boss.

Ole Bern was trying his best to calm the situation. What a bunch of damn clowns.

Ole Bern was trying his best to calm the situation. What a bunch of damn clowns.
The FF regularly beat each each other up over various items in the Capitol. fought duels too.

its a good way to find out who it serious about their political beliefs. Are they willing to take a punch over it? Or is it just show?

granted at this points the fights would be scripted too.

The FF regularly beat each each other up over various items in the Capitol. fought duels too.

its a good way to find out who it serious about their political beliefs. Are they willing to take a punch over it? Or is it just show?

granted at this points the fights would be scripted too.
Why not right?

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back