Political halftime show rap

Always the white lib thinking it's still cute. I guess he didn't get the memo most blacks left the blm knee in 2021. I honestly didn't notice at the time. All the black artists kept it positive. Just the white guy thought he was doing the right thing.

Always the white lib thinking it's still cute. I guess he didn't get the memo most blacks left the blm knee in 2021. I honestly didn't notice at the time. All the black artists kept it positive. Just the white guy thought he was doing the right thing.
CB9BE6B8-3E43-4062-B800-2EA0B9CFF671.jpeg
Just about everyone in entertainment right now.

I barely watch or listen to any of it anymore. Reading is better for you anyway.

I don't GAF about the halftime show. I quite frankly don't GAF about players opinions, celebrity opinions, ect. They do need to realize that when they do those things that the opposite does often happens from what they originally intended their effect to be. They are not stirring any type of movement here, in fact they are bringing more opposition to their points of view. Play the damn game. Sing your damn song. Do a good job acting in your role in a movie. You will never influence me in the political world with your insulated views.

Honestly, it was a pretty good performance. My biggest observation was Snoop doing the Crip walk a few times and flashing occasional gang signs for the Crips. The NFL should have known better.
Sorry. Love watching Snoop on stage. Crip walk or not. He’s smooth. Dre was great. Hate if you want…

You’re right. NFL should apologize to all America, after this crap.
Let them run their business into the ground and alienate a large portion of their audience and ticket buyers.

Plus, it was just a halftime show.

I get it. I'm one of the main ones here that says that we need to fight the war on culture. But this isn't necessarily the hill to die on in the culture war.

They are dangerous...

Let them run their business into the ground and alienate a large portion of their audience and ticket buyers.

I get it. I'm one of the main ones here that says that we need to fight the war on culture. But this isn't necessarily the hill to die on in the culture war.
You aren't paying attention if you think the NFL is struggling for business. They are crushing it.

I thought it turned out good. M&M seemed to be the only one using bad form but given his history it's not surprising.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
I drove back home after the first half from a friends house and missed the halftime show. Sounds like I really missed out on some fine entertainment.

I’m telling you, it’s going to continue in football, and the cancel culture. More people will stop buying tickets for this kind of nasty stuff.

VN Store

Back