Police officers, or private mercinaries?

Corporate welfare! Republicans love that $h!t!

Here we go with the left-wing talking points. A corporation can offer you two things: a job or a product. You don't have to work for them and you don't have to buy their stuff, so this notion of "corporate welfare" is a myth. Scary corporations!!!!!!!

You still didn't address my claim. I mean, was it Bush that saved us or was it Barry? According to you, it was Bush. I guess Barry is trying to take credit for it. But then again, that doesn't make any sense. How could a good liberal Democrat like Barry Hussein Obama rob the middle class to pay the executives? A good "for the average people" liberal would never, ever engage in "corporate welfare."

There are a number of highly ranking Republicans who are in the pocket of big business.

I agree that corporate cronyism has to stop. I wish Obama agreed. I remember being surprised when I noticed he liked that game more than the R's.

There are a number of highly ranking Republicans who are in the pocket of big business.

I agree that corporate cronyism has to stop. I wish Obama agreed. I remember being surprised when I noticed he liked that game more than the R's.

The middle class needs to "pay their fair share." Obama and his pals in the Democratic Party have an educational and health care system to destroy in the meantime.

I agree. It was obvious who runs our country when both Obama and Bush teamed up for political campaigns during 08 to show unified support for the bailouts.

Here we go with the left-wing talking points. A corporation can offer you two things: a job or a product. You don't have to work for them and you don't have to buy their stuff, so this notion of "corporate welfare" is a myth. Scary corporations!!!!!!!

You still didn't address my claim. I mean, was it Bush that saved us or was it Barry? According to you, it was Bush. I guess Barry is trying to take credit for it. But then again, that doesn't make any sense. How could a good liberal Democrat like Barry Hussein Obama rob the middle class to pay the executives? A good "for the average people" liberal would never, ever engage in "corporate welfare."

Who said anyone saved us? Why don't you quite with this democrats vs republicans simple minded bs that you have going on, and realize that both parties are complete garbage.

Reactions: 1 person
If a private corporation then they have no more of a legal right to pull me over than any other private citizen on the road right?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

If a private corporation then they have no more of a legal right to pull me over than any other private citizen on the road right?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

SWAT team, my friend. They won't pull you over. They'll run you over, riddle you with holes, shoot your dog, and then say, "Oops. Wrong guy. Sorry."

SWAT team, my friend. They won't pull you over. They'll run you over, riddle you with holes, shoot your dog, and then say, "Oops. Wrong guy. Sorry."

Why waste so much time? They have drones now! Just blow up his house and 3 others next to him. We've already set the president that it's cool to kill american citizens over seas with a drone, without any form of due process.

Why not do it here?

Why waste so much time? They have drones now! Just blow up his house and 3 others next to him. We've already set the president that it's cool to kill american citizens over seas with a drone, without any form of due process.

Why not do it here?

Freudian? :)

Who said anyone saved us? Why don't you quite with this democrats vs republicans simple minded bs that you have going on, and realize that both parties are complete garbage.

Yeah, I've already covered that ad infinitum on this board. For a teacher you don't read or listen very well. I'm sure you're used to lauding over yourself all day rather than engaging your students in civil discourse. What happens if they disagree with you? You give 'em a 'C'?

You're the one who decided to show how much of a shill you are by equating Bush and Republicans with bailouts and corporate welfare. The whores in the Democratic Party and just as bad as the neocons and phony sycophants running the GOP. They're one in the same, but you failed to point that out. How else do you think I knew you're a left-of-center guy?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people

Solyndra, Fisker, and any of a number of "green energy" companies that have received billions in taxpayer money handed out by Obama and the democrats

tell us again who loves corporate welfare?

The election of Obama was a brilliant move to make sure everyone stays viciously divided along political lines. It scared the hell out of everyone that if McCain is elected, Palin would quite literally be a heartbeat away from the presidency. Also a first black anything is sufficient enough to crack open that racial divide and all subsequent divides that follow.

So long as everyone is bickering with each other along neatly labeled lines, liberal left and conservative right, not many people will organize to protest or otherwise oppose what our government does here and overseas (i.e. The Vietnam War and the way that define quandary unified the American people against politicians in office). If anyone does organize, the other side of the arbitrary political line will be there to call them crazy, hazardous, or unpatriotic.. thus, essentially handing a politician running for office a hot topic to campaign on.

Since we have brought up the topic of corporate interest.. I have attached a screenshot of a portfolio of publicly traded companies in the defense sector that have been doing great since the US has once again begun to scale up it's military activity in the middle east.

Corporations like these are going to be the only ones that profit from the people of this country turning on one another.

Attachments

• Defense_Industry.jpg
    Defense_Industry.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 6
You're the one who decided to show how much of a shill you are by equating Bush and Republicans with bailouts and corporate welfare. The whores in the Democratic Party and just as bad as the neocons and phony sycophants running the GOP. They're one in the same, but you failed to point that out. How else do you think I knew you're a left-of-center guy?

I'll ignore the personal shot because you're an idiot.

1. Each Bush is responsible for 1 bank bailout. Idk why you wouldn't equate them with bailouts and corporate welfare.

2, you're only problem with my post is that I that I bashed bush without taking a shot at Obama and the democrats? But then you tell me that both parties are crap?

Are you bipolar or something?

Last edited:

Both sides are in the pockets of big business, which is why both sides are pushing for amnesty. The group that is the biggest lobbyist in the US is the Chamber of Commerce.

Both sides are in the pockets of big business, which is why both sides are pushing for amnesty. The group that is the biggest lobbyist in the US is the Chamber of Commerce.

Which is also why Obama and Bush campaigned together on behalf of the bailouts.

I'll ignore the personal shot because you're an idiot.

1. Each Bush is responsible for 1 bank bailout. Idk why you wouldn't equate them with bailouts and corporate welfare.

2, you're only problem with my post is that I that I bashed bush without taking a shot at Obama and the democrats? But then you tell me that both parties are crap?

Are you bipolar or something?

The Bushes aren't responsible for the bank bailouts... all the politicians are. Presidents don't get to bailout the private sector without the help of Congress. So tell me who's the idiot again.

Your second point makes no sense. I've already discussed at great length how there's essentially no difference between a Republican and a Democrat. They're one in the same, but your dumbass seems to equate "corporate welfare" with Republicans. You're still toeing the standard party line -- the same stuff that comes out of Think Progress and other left-wing hack groups -- that Republicans are the party of the rich and the Democrats are for the working people. You don't fool me.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back