Pledge to TN State Flag

judge-wormer.jpg

No offense, family members are Masons - im not. Just talking out of my behind, i guess. I was just trying to say that all of these "new traditions" are less the focus than winning games. I mean, we can pledge and put our fists up on third down all we want, but if we arent winning it doesnt matter. I am very sorry if I offended you or any other Masons, as I have a great deal of respect for them because of the example set by my grandfather, as a proud and respected Mason (who prolly would have wanted an explanation too!). Please accept my apologies. And btw, for the other person who responded, I also understand Tennessee's winning tradition ...it just seems a little dumb to do all these things and lose the game! Guess Im the only one that thinks that...:whistling: And I was certainly unaware that I needed to educate the wonderful folks on THIS site about UT tradition...:) Fixed the error I made in the original post. sorry again...:good!:

It is no problem, I wasn't offended. I just wasn't sure what you were trying to illustrate and was curious. Thanks for the apology but it was totally unnecessarily. ;)

It is no problem, I wasn't offended. I just wasn't sure what you were trying to illustrate and was curious. Thanks for the apology but it was totally unnecessarily. ;)

No...it was needed. The statement was absurd and you were correct to question it :thumbsup:

No offense, family members are Masons - im not. Just talking out of my behind, i guess. I was just trying to say that all of these "new traditions" are less the focus than winning games. I mean, we can pledge and put our fists up on third down all we want, but if we arent winning it doesnt matter. I am very sorry if I offended you or any other Masons, as I have a great deal of respect for them because of the example set by my grandfather, as a proud and respected Mason (who prolly would have wanted an explanation too!). Please accept my apologies. And btw, for the other person who responded, I also understand Tennessee's winning tradition ...it just seems a little dumb to do all these things and lose the game! Guess Im the only one that thinks that...:whistling: And I was certainly unaware that I needed to educate the wonderful folks on THIS site about UT tradition...:) Fixed the error I made in the original post. sorry again...:good!:

Better watch it. We masons are known to control the world behind closed doors.

We can get you. Lol

VN Store

Back