Please tell me Sampson is NOT leaving us !

Why worry about it? Everyone's replaceable now. If anyone leaves these days, they'll just bring in someone else from the portal.

I genuinely don't get why anyone should worry about it anymore.

Last edited:
And that’s the problem, there is still no rules it’s the wild wild west
That and they still have scholarships, while others who practice and play don’t.
Somebody with an NIL deal should pay their own bills.
You want this thing to run like a business, fine. Pay your own way and give the schollies to those who need them.
Rant over.

That and they still have scholarships, while others who practice and play don’t.
You want this thing to run like a business, fine. Pay your own way and give the schollies to those who need them.
Rant over.
So your job doesn't have wages AND benefits?

Rant over.
So you like communism? You want the distribution of wealth amongst players who have less drawing power to be paid the same just because it's fair in your eyes? You believe in taking away people's ability to earn money on their NIL which is constitutionally allowed for all Americans. That sucks for you.

Most of you are just selfish "Preserve the game" who gives a damn if trample on someone's same rights that you would not give up.

Negotiated a deal… God I hate what college football has become now
I agree to some extent; but the realist in me recognizes that this is the only real way to compete with the Bama’s and Georgia’s that were already buying players on the sly. At least now any school can enter the bidding war.
I think once we see what the Nico “deal” gets us; we will all be thankful that deals are possible

People still don’t seem to get that NIL and the portal are giving teams (not named bama and uga) a fighting chance with elite recruits. Also, Bama and Georgia can no longer force five star recruits to stay in their program for 3+ years before they get a chance to play anymore. Those teams still win on NSD because they’re at the top of the heat right now, but the young players on their teams that aren’t getting an opportunity to play now have the chance to hit the portal and go elsewhere.

VN Store

Back