PlayStation VR 2 Officially announced!

Not willing to buy a PSVR2, but my opinion has changed on VR. If you are locked into the PS5 platform, it’s a game changer with a lot of games. I’m hoping they bring GT7 to PC (rumored), so I can use my VR I already have, but if they don’t I may purchase.

Not willing to buy a PSVR2, but my opinion has changed on VR. If you are locked into the PS5 platform, it’s a game changer with a lot of games. I’m hoping they bring GT7 to PC (rumored), so I can use my VR I already have, but if they don’t I may purchase.
GT7 VR is incredible! Couple the VR immersion with a nice racing wheel/pedal setup and you have THE best racing simulation you can get right now, bar none!

GT7 VR is incredible! Couple the VR immersion with a nice racing wheel/pedal setup and you have THE best racing simulation you can get right now, bar none!
I don’t agree with that that it’s the best bar none. What other VR sets have you used with racing sims? I enjoy GT7 and have played it with PSVR2 and it’s nice, but there are better experiences out there. My original point was that I’m hopeful GT7 goes to a PC platform so you can enjoy it with better VR sets. If you are locked into PS platform, the yes it’s the best experience you can have racing…….its the only experience you can have in VR racing.

I don’t agree with that that it’s the best bar none. What other VR sets have you used with racing sims? I enjoy GT7 and have played it with PSVR2 and it’s nice, but there are better experiences out there. My original point was that I’m hopeful GT7 goes to a PC platform so you can enjoy it with better VR sets. If you are locked into PS platform, the yes it’s the best experience you can have racing…….its the only experience you can have in VR racing.
Then why do you care if GT7 or PSVR 2 comes to PC if, as you say, there are "better experiences"?

I will say that the plug and play nature of the PSVR2 is pretty great compared to PCVR as sometimes you have to fiddle.

VN Store

Back