Play calling on missiouri game

Oh stfu!!!! Y'all was just praisin the staff n eatin crow the past 2 weeks but low n behold we have a tough loss n now it's fire somebody bull****!! Some fans I tell ya!!!!

Huh???????

Okay, I got ya!!!!

The "gameplan" out coached USCjr?..... No, Dobbs made unbelievable plays.

Kentucky is awful!

Against better competition, it didn't work at all.......

Reactions: 2 people
Even the O-line is on Bajakian in addition to Mahoney. He makes the decision on who plays as well as the play calls. It was clear Gilliam's knee would not let him get it done. Kerby is on the wrong side. The line improved a couple games back when Kendrick went to LT and Kerby to RT, but Butch and Jake would not keep it that way. They have something against Kendrick playing. If I was him I would transfer. Thomas should have been prepared Day 1 to be the C that he is. He would have stepped right in when Crowder went down. Then Wiesman would have been available for both G positions, which is what he is. Add in the lack of vertical play calling that everybody knows about, etc. - you see what happened.

The roster is better than last season. The staff is a little better than last season. There will be an even better roster next season. Will the staff improve as much as the roster is the question.

Mizzou's front 7 just reminded us how bad the OL is this year. Remember that we are playing inexperienced, out of position, and with a guy who had a torn ACL. There just isn't any way around the problem.
agree, they were really bad. i don't think mizzou is that great on the Dline. we will see vs arkansas. they looked confused last night, and very weak, no push at all.

This game reminded me of the Oklahoma game and other games when Worley did not have time to do anything, having their defense in his face the whole game. Our biggest problem is our Offensive line being so young and under developed, with little or no depth. Also add to the equation the injuries and suspensions to our team at just about every position.

I was at the game, and it is harder for me to break down what I saw in person with a buzz. I was kinda disappointed in how we let the clock run at the end of the first half and then ran draw up the middle rather than a 1min drill. It was a tough loss, but our team fights till the end and doesn't give up. I'm proud to be a vol, and good things are just over the horizon. GBO

It is a shame to have to worry about that type of action happening when taking children to a game.
well I work hard for my money and with my parking pass.travel etc it cost me around $300 to attend a game. I was at my limit with the knuckle heads and ready to grab both in head locks and let security drag all 3 of us out.lol I wasn't going to let them make me miserable for 1 more minute.with the childish behavor

Reactions: 2 people
I agree and that is why I think Dormady is the future QB here. They need to restructure the offense to suit him a little better. He can run some zone read type of offense. But I would love to see them under center running more traditional and conventional sets with play action. With two backs in the backfield.

If they do this they better have a better oline than they do now cause the qb is getting hit almost every time he drops back in this shotgun based offense. How bad would it be in more traditional under center sets.

UT is stubborn and tries to "out athlete" other teams. Teams that have more and better athletes. That usually doesn't work. Go right at their asses.......

I thought the spread is supposed to help teams match up better against teams that have better athletes?

I thought the spread is supposed to help teams match up better against teams that have better athletes?

Regardless of offensive scheme, your line has to at least put a hand on the defensive player. A number of times, the DL came through without being touched. Our OL was pitiful especially knowing that Missouri typically only rushed four DL.

VN Store

Back