planned parenthood

I don't bash Christians qua Christian.

As to whether or not I am always an *******, yes I am.

Everyone here knows if your not with them, you must be against them.

Disagreement with the religious is tantamount to "bashing".

Reactions: 2 people
Everyone here knows if your not with them, you must be against them.

Disagreement with the religious is tantamount to "bashing".

He is right to assert that I do, at times, bash and insult Christians. However, I don't bash and insult them because they are Christian, and I do bash and insult many non-Christians. I am under the impression that I bash and insult either in response to insults against me (maybe this is childish, but Jesus says we are to be like children) or I resort to bashing and insulting those who subscribe to contradictory claims, as such a position entails a lack of rationality (some explicitly attack reason and logic itself) and, thus, using reason and logic to argue loses all force against such individuals, yet shaming is, I believe, a powerful motivator for many.

Reactions: 2 people
He is right to assert that I do, at times, bash and insult Christians. However, I don't bash and insult them because they are Christian, and I do bash and insult many non-Christians. I am under the impression that I bash and insult either in response to insults against me (maybe this is childish, but Jesus says we are to be like children) or I resort to bashing and insulting those who subscribe to contradictory claims, as such a position entails a lack of rationality (some explicitly attack reason and logic itself) and, thus, using reason and logic to argue loses all force against such individuals, yet shaming is, I believe, a powerful motivator for many.

Big difference in being child like and childish.

Reactions: 1 person
I understand your argument, so no need to restate the "irony" you find. So, let's say you find Planned Parenthood to be analogous to the Nazi SS during the Final Solution phase of the German-Jewish persecution. Now, let's investigate this further, granting your supposition that abortion is murder.

1. Do you feel that one is justified in killing murderers?

2. Do you feel that one has a moral obligation to kill murderers in order to prevent more murders?

3. Do you feel that one who voluntarily aids murderers in their task counts as a murderer?

4. Do you feel that custodians and admin personnel that work at Planned Parenthood voluntarily aid the murderers in the murderers' task?

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Yes

Figured I'd see where my rabbit hole takes me. :)

Obsessed just called TRUT his "rabbit hole."

This thread was already giving me the giggles. It now has my full and undivided attention.

Reactions: 1 person
And holy **** fire, I know it's about a month overdue... but welcome back, Joe. Since Mav left, we at VNPoly have just had this big, gaping, festering void that still reeks of incest, a moldy KJV bible, and listerine/vodka/red bull.

I hope you're up to the task.

Reactions: 3 people
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Yes

Figured I'd see where my rabbit hole takes me. :)

It'll take you to the place in which either you are advocating for and executing the bombing of abortion clinics or you are complicit in the abortions out of some sort of self-interest (i.e., you are really no different from those getting the abortions).

Reactions: 3 people
It'll take you to the place in which either you are advocating for and executing the bombing of abortion clinics or you are complicit in the abortions out of some sort of self-interest (i.e., you are really no different from those getting the abortions).

Sounds like a wild acid trip.

How does one come to that conclusion?

i answered yes to actions be murderous and held accountable to the law. (In my world)

How do you then tie me to bombing abortion clinics. Those actions I do not codone as well.

Murder is murder. I am of the belief that life begins at conception.

Please tell me you don't put all who oppose abortion into this box. No matter how you try to reason it or rationalize it, the overwhelming majority of abortions are performed to absolve someone (or more than one) of the responsibility that comes with human sexuality. Not rape or incest. Would you agree?

VN Store

Back