Pit Bull vs. Timber Wolf

As someone with some experience in Schutzhund, where I have gained a lot of knowledge about large canid combat, I can honestly say that "Ron Mexico" must be the stupidest alias ever.

EVER.

As someone with some experience in Schutzhund, where I have gained a lot of knowledge about large canid combat, I can honestly say that "Ron Mexico" must be the stupidest alias ever.

EVER.

It was my alias one weekend in Atlanta :)

pitbull-knocks-fan-out.jpg

No way he doesn't leave the house without packing

HOLD AHHNNNN HOLD AHHNNNN. What if the Hurricane was named, "Hurricane Ditka"?

MHF finally nailed one. My hatred of pit's notwithstanding, the wolf is a superior animal.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I like Pit Bulls.....just not 99.9% of the clowns(putting it nicely) who own them

RSCN0997.jpg
Agreed, most who own pits are tards. My two live inside and are babied by my wife and daughter.....I hope they never meet a wolf or they are effed.

View attachment 38567
Agreed, most who own pits are tards. My two live inside and are babied by my wife and daughter.....I hope they never meet a wolf or they are effed.

I have been dragged across the yard by a pet pit before. I was sitting on the sidewalk watching my 1 year old niece playing and my bro-in-laws grabbed me by my hair and pulled me backward across the yard. (I had my hair twisted up in a knot/bun on the back of my head. I have thigh length hair so it makes a big knot) the crazy dog was just playing, but it sure scared the poo out of me. I learned 2 things that day. 1) those dogs are crazy strong, and 2) I never wore my hair like that around Doc again, cause it made a great handle

As an owner of a pit. Pound for pound there is no stronger animal. There is no other willing to please it's master and no other more misunderstood. I don't know if a pit would win. But if ever put into a situation to protect it's owner/family from anything I wouldn't bet against one. Great dogs!

VN Store

Back