Pick'em - Defending National Champions & #1 Ranked Team, Florida Gators

Swept
Swept
Double up

.......Now I must go and puke.

hindsight is 20/20 however i should have made the option of this weeks Pick'em WIN A GAME or SWEPT........

Or +2.5 each game

trying to avoid handicapping SEC Weekend Series or any 3-game series.......with 4 possible outcomes its not necessary unlike a 1-game series where its WIN or LOSE.

I've been thinking about a having a "Guest Pick'em", want to do it for this next weeks 2-game series against Tennessee-Martin? Your rules, your point system, no double, mandatory double....whatever you want to do, its a blank canvas. Let me know.

trying to avoid handicapping SEC Weekend Series or any 3-game series.......with 4 possible outcomes its not necessary unlike a 1-game series where its WIN or LOSE.

I've been thinking about a having a "Guest Pick'em", want to do it for this next weeks 2-game series against Tennessee-Martin? Your rules, your point system, no double, mandatory double....whatever you want to do, its a blank canvas. Let me know.

You mean I set the "line"?

You mean I set the "line"?

whatever you want to do. Set the line, change point values, leave rules as is, change rules, etc.....as the "Guest Pick'em Picker" its your game to run it as yo see fit for the UT Martin Series.

You can keep it simple and just set the line or come up with a whole new system. It may be a failed experiment or something fun to do once a season...

whatever you want to do. Set the line, change point values, leave rules as is, change rules, etc.....as the "Guest Pick'em Picker" its your game to run it as yo see fit for the UT Martin Series.

You can keep it simple and just set the line or come up with a whole new system. It may be a failed experiment or something fun to do once a season...

If I set the line it would be Vols -7.5 runs for the two game total.

That way The second game would matter to everyone.

Pts the same as I think it's only fair to stay consistent

If I set the line it would be Vols -7.5 runs for the two game total.

That way The second game would matter to everyone.

Pts the same as I think it's only fair to stay consistent

Post it up Sunday night or Monday morning.......just copy and paste the old rules and points if needed. I'm leaving it up to you unless I hear otherwise. I'll make an announcement later in the day for everyone to look for your Pick'em - UT Martin post. I'll handle the updating of the points. I like the idea of -X.X runs for a 2 game total.

Plenty of time to adjust picks if needed.....not sure if the double header Sunday helps or hurts.

VN Store

Back