Pick Freak's playoff team

Only not really

It's not even close. CP3 is still the guy, no matter how tired we get of putting him at the top of the conversation, he is the guy. Somehow, the Clippers got the 3 seed in the incredibly deep west with only 5 solid players. OKC is like 10 deep, had 2 injuries and didn't make the playoffs. That's how tough the west is, but you can still succeed when you have the best 1 and 5 in the game.

The Clippers are all about 2 players.

Last edited:
I love how you state an opinion like its a fact. Basketball is a team sport...except now. If the Clippers are all about 2 players then OKC is all about 1.

2 players? Is that advanced metrics counting? Missed games: Russ 15, Serge 18, Adams 12, Dre 15, Nick 16, KD 50, McGary 55...I count 7 over 12 games missed. They only had 2 guys play over 70 games, They had 18 different starting lineups, missed over 100 starter games, added 4 new guys in the middle of the year, and ended the season with only 5 guys on last years team get minutes the last game and one was Lamb. Chemistry couldn't possibly have anything to do with it. Oh yeah I forgot they started the season with 7 or 8 guys on IR too.

Last edited:
I love how you state an opinion like its a fact. Basketball is a team sport...except now. If the Clippers are all about 2 players then OKC is all about 1.

2 players? Is that advanced metrics counting? Missed games: Russ 15, Serge 18, Adams 12, Dre 15, Nick 16, KD 50, McGary 55...I count 7 over 12 games missed. They only had 2 guys play over 70 games, They had 18 different starting lineups, missed over 100 starter games, added 4 new guys in the middle of the year, and ended the season with only 5 guys on last years team get minutes the last game and one was Lamb. Chemistry couldn't possibly have anything to do with it. Oh yeah I forgot they started the season with 7 or 8 guys on IR too.

Cool argument. Name anybody on the Clippers you would trade for? You can give up Kanter, Morrow, Adams, Roberson, P Jones, Lamb, or McGary.

There are probably only 3 Clippers I would trade for.

They're infinitly better at running an offense. Russ is the offense. He's a great, great player but he got reel it in a bit.

I agree he does, but some of that is Brooks handing him the ball and saying go. I love Russ but he has to learn to be a better point. I might even say he is 3rd, but its a close 3rd. And to point at the playoffs as an indicator of who is better, given all the injuries and player turnover for OKC is laughable.

Cool argument. Name anybody on the Clippers you would trade for? You can give up Kanter, Morrow, Adams, Roberson, P Jones, Lamb, or McGary.

There are probably only 3 Clippers I would trade for.

What does this have to do with what I said? The Clippers had 25 missed games by starters OKC had 110. The Clippers had the exact same team all year, OKC had a ton of new guys and a ton of injuries. The Clippers have Doc, the Thunder have Brooks. Its not rocket surgery.

Well obviously I'd trade Kanter cause he's Kendrick Perkins 2.0, I'll keep Morrow, Adams and Dre, Lamb and PJ3 can't even get off the bench so idk why they were brought up, and McGary missed 55 games so I'd definitely trade him for this year. So I'll keep 3 guys.

I'll definitely take DJ, and Blake cause they are a lot better than anyone OKC has. I'm taking JJ cause he's a better version of Morrow, I'll take Barnes cause he is Dre with a better jump shot, and I'll take Crawford too. So I'll trade for five. Which is more 5 or 3?

So in your attempt to spin you still lose. Thanks for you playing.

Last edited:
Love misses playoffs...MVP candidate

Russ misses playoffs with almost a new team that resembles a mash unit...it counts against him.

Consistent as always Huff.

I agree about them needing a pg. Other than Davis NO reminds me of the movie The Replacements. They're all role players who's previous teams used as bait.

What does this have to do with what I said? The Clippers had 25 missed games by starters OKC had 110. The Clippers had the exact same team all year, OKC had a ton of new guys and a ton of injuries. The Clippers have Doc, the Thunder have Brooks. Its not rocket surgery.

Well obviously I'd trade Kanter cause he's Kendrick Perkins 2.0, I'll keep Morrow, Adams and Dre, Lamb and PJ3 can't even get off the bench so idk why they were brought up, and McGary missed 55 games so I'd definitely trade him for this year. So I'll keep 3 guys.

I'll definitely take DJ, and Blake cause they are a lot better than anyone OKC has. I'm taking JJ cause he's a better version of Morrow, I'll take Barnes cause he is Dre with a better jump shot, and I'll take Crawford too. So I'll trade for five. Which is more 5 or 3?

So in your attempt to spin you still lose. Thanks for you playing.

The point has always been that the Clippers are not a deep team at all. There is no point in arguing with you. I make a point and in the very next post I reiterate the point and you act like I'm trying to change the subject.

I can't believe you would trade Morrow and Dre for Barnes and Redick. They are better than them right now, and younger. Crawford is just Waiters. You already have him.

BTW, Griffin missed 15 games and they went 9-6 with Hawes replacing him. That may not seem like that great of an accomplishment, but they played a crazy difficult schedule during that stretch. OKC was the 3rd worst team they faced. Take Griffin and CP3 will still get to the playoffs.

VN Store

Back