Phillip Fulmer Hired as Special Advisor to the President

My bad I will edit my post. I meant to say "from one fan to another", didn't mean "everybody hates you".

I don't even dislike him. I actually find him funny sometimes. I try to get along with everyone, but some just won't let it happen. To those, I just chalk it up to that wonderful brand of chewing gum. Fugum.

It's like...creepy stalking. More like a foot race.

Why is it "creepy" keeps coming up about me?

I said a long time ago I don't mind "creepy" just trying to avoid the "sleazy" name tag(that's a whole nother issue.).

Last edited:
I don't even dislike him. I actually find him funny sometimes. I try to get along with everyone, but some just won't let it happen. To those, I just chalk it up to that wonderful brand of chewing gum. Fugum.

He has posted a lot of informative articles and such, way more meaningful content than I've ever brought to Volnation. I'll read his posts and know somebody will bite. I figure that's what he is going for.

Just impatiently waiting for Sept. 4th.

Ok. I'll put you four down as my fans or fans of my authorship. And, I'll take you guys off the stalker list. That way, I wont be worried.

Ok. I'll put you four down as my fans or fans of my authorship. And, I'll take you guys off the stalker list. That way, I wont be worried.

Go ahead and edit your lists til you're shiny and happy, lil champion. :clapping:

For the record, I'm not a fan of you or your style.

I am wondering how many were on the stalker list.

I mentioned four of ya'll. You were right up there at the top of the list.

But, I'd much rather have ya'll as fans, however. Now, saying that, from the other thread, one has completely flipped to the dark side and become a full blown hater.

But, I'd much rather have ya'll as fans, however. Now, saying that, from the other thread, one has completely flipped to the dark side and become a full blown hater.

Oh, don't worry, IknoxvolsI, none of the four of us were ever a fan of yours. No flipping involved.

Str8 hate, huh there 82?

It's ok to be a hater, man. The worlds full of em'.

Nah, not hate. No offense intended, but I simply don't care enough about you or your trolling for it ever to blossom into hatred.

Let's say 'disdain', that's probably far more accurate.

Nah, not hate. No offense intended, but I simply don't care enough about you or your trolling for it ever to blossom into hatred.

Let's say 'disdain', that's probably far more accurate.

But you are always searching for me and my posts though.

Now, 82, if you want, I can swap you back from the haters list to the stalkers one.

Reactions: 1 person
Heh, perhaps you're not aware. But there are, at any given time, only about 15-25 active threads on this board. And I intentionally ignore those that are on topics not of interest to me.

So if it seems like I'm stalking you, it's only because you're saying dumb things in some of those 10-15 active threads I keep up with. And I'm calling you on the dumbness. That's all it is. :)

Last edited:

Hater? That's a little dramatic, if one can be a little dramatic.

That's it! You're a dramavol.

Now we can all continue at our own leisure.

Hater? That's a little dramatic, if one can be a little dramatic.

That's it! You're a dramavol.

Now we can all continue at our own leisure.

I think maybe DramaGator might be more accurate, but I do believe you're on to something here. :)

Heh, perhaps you're not aware. But there are, at any given time, only about 15-25 active threads on this board. And I intentionally ignore those that are on topics not of interest to me.

So if it seems like I'm stalking you, it's only because you're saying dumb things in some of those 10-15 active threads I keep up with. And I'm calling you on the dumbness. That's all it is. :)

What is so humerous is those threads that you speak of, those that you have topics that interest you, several of them have been started by me!

Dramavol may have a point. You do post in a bunch of threads he has posted in.

Now I stand firm that I'm not stalking(If I was stalking that would still be my answer.) or hating, but the evidence is stacking against you and whoever the other two are.

On the other hand he posts in a bunch of threads that you have, so he may be using his accusations as a smoke screen to cover his own stalking.

Or it could be the off season and nobody is hating or stalking anybody. Smart money says it's this one, so that justifies his feelings of insecurity.

What is so humerous is those threads that you speak of, those that you have topics that interest you, several of them have been started by me!

Actually, no, I only count two of your threads among the active ones on my screen. I'm aware that you start a lot of threads (to troll), but most of them I just put on ignore after an initial assessment. So...not so much.

Dramavol may have a point. You do post in a bunch of threads he has posted in.

Now I stand firm that I'm not stalking(If I was stalking that would still be my answer.) or hating, but the evidence is stacking against you and whoever the other two are.

On the other hand he posts in a bunch of threads that you have, so he may be using his accusations as a smoke screen to cover his own stalking.

Or it could be the off season and nobody is hating or stalking anybody. Smart money says it's this one, so that justifies his feelings of insecurity.

Wow, that was a complicated assessment. And a little creepy. :)

Blatantly changing the subject for obvious reasons. Are you going to make it to any of the games this year? If so, have you been a jinx in the past?

I hope to. Would really like to make the UGa game. We'll have to see.

You?

p.s. Never a jinx. We've only lost one game in my entire attendance at Neyland stadium (not that it's a huge number of games or anything), and that was the Arkansas game ... and I had to leave in the 1st Qtr because my dad wasn't feeling so well. Listened to the whole sad thing in the car on the drive back home to Nashville-land.

I hope to. Would really like to make the UGa game. We'll have to see.

You?

p.s. Never a jinx. We've only lost one game in my entire attendance at Neyland stadium (not that it's a huge number of games or anything), and that was the Arkansas game ... and I had to leave in the 1st Qtr because my dad wasn't feeling so well. Listened to the whole sad thing in the car on the drive back home to Nashville-land.

Plan A has me going to Ga Tech, Fl, Ga,SC,bama,Mo, and Vandy.

Realistically Fl,SC, Mo, and bama.

Maybe just Fl and Mo.

Lots and lots of variables that can get in the way.

My jinx is just one more obstacle the Vols have to overcome.

Y'all saw the best of the Ar game.

I've got a son living around the Franklin area.

Go Vols!

VN Store

Back