Peyton

Ads are ALL trash marketing propaganda.

This "demonizing" of My Pillow or Bud Light is silly as hell. ALL these companies just want your money. Leave politics out and they are ALL the same.

Get a life.
I will follow your advice as long as the companies live by the same, non-political ethos. I will no longer purchase from companies that push the demise of our society. My choice.

The "Get a Life" statement is the rudest comment on this thread. Now we are exiled to the Pub! :cool:

I will follow your advice as long as the companies live by the same, non-political ethos. I will no longer purchase from companies that push the demise of our society. My choice.

The "Get a Life" statement is the rudest comment on this thread. Now we are exiled to the Pub! :cool:
You should probably leave VN. I'm sure there's ads here that are contributing to "the demise of society" and you're supporting the site. Bad.... you are bad.

This crap reminds me of Gore jetting around the world telling everyone carbon emissions are killing us.

Buy what you want or don't want. No one cares. Don't fool yourself that you're being "good" by telling others you're "righteous" in what you do. You're supporting the demise every time you watch a Vols game via the ESPN association, the various "bad" ads, etc.

But yes, yes..... be "righteous" in not supporting anything "bad."

VN Store

Back