Peyton to speak in Charlotte, NC in April

dobre_shunka

For anyone near Charlotte, Peyton will be the speaker for Thursday, April 25th luncheon of the Charlotte Touchdown Club. Special UT alumni/fan rate of $100.

Location is the Sheraton Uptown and will be from 12:00 - 1:30 with a silent auction beforehand from 11:15 - 11:45.

If interested, message me and I can send you a PDF of the reservation form.

For anyone near Charlotte, Peyton will be the speaker for Thursday, April 25th luncheon of the Charlotte Touchdown Club. Special UT alumni/fan rate of $100.

Location is the Sheraton Uptown and will be from 12:00 - 1:30 with a silent auction beforehand from 11:15 - 11:45.

Peyton is as impressive a speaker as He was a QB. I had the pleasure of attending one of his Luncheons. As good as they come, an experience you won't forget.

Last edited:
Reactions: orangebloodgmc

What do you mean by “message me”? PM doesn’t seem to be an option here that I can see.

VN Store

Back