Peyton Manning Game Worn Jersey

DL has said before that these purchases are an investment. Doesn't matter how much something costs if you know it's only going to appreciate in value over time.

I would imagine that the fact it was worn against his former team adds to the collectability of this particular jersey.

Reactions: 1 person
I worked in mall in Louisville Ky when Peyton was at UT and the guy that owned a sports memorbilia store was a big UT fan... well, he got in with some people at UT at the time and one of them (borrowed) Peyton's game worn jersey as well as a few others from the bowl game his junior year right after the game. He paid like 200 for it and 100 for the others, no telling what that would sell for to a UT fan. Being young, I thought 200 was a ripoff, guess I was wrong.

I should snag up a bunch of Peyton jerseys and "game wear" them this Saturday and reap the profits on craigslist.

Kind of weird that you "bought" it and yet it is still in stock. Sorry but I'm gonna call BS.

It's your right to call BS on whatever you choose. The simple fact is it simply hasn't been taken down from the website yet. Tell you what....when it arrives at my home in a few days via Fed Ex....I'll snap more photos of it and then you can call BS on those too.

Reactions: 5 people
Classic Loomis

I'll never understand this fetish of coveting another man's used, sweat-stained clothing, especially the underwear.

And I'll never understand you sticking your MFing nose into business that does not concern you. I have allowed you to make smart ass comments to me for a very long time without saying a word. For you you to take time out of your supposed busy life....and interject your worthless and snide opinion into a thread that is none of your concern is quite revealing. If you want to make another smart ass reply I can take it further.

Reactions: 3 people
It's your right to call BS on whatever you choose. The simple fact is it simply hasn't been taken down from the website yet. Tell you what....when it arrives at my home in a few days via Fed Ex....I'll snap more photos of it and then you can call BS on those too.

Do you stockpile these or do you trade them like stocks? What other players do you go after?

I assume these things appreciate provided the player doesn't lose his mind later on and commit atrocities of some kind?

Is a Juice jersey worth more now or before he lost his freaking mind and got in the Bronco?

Great question. First, it came from the Denver Broncos and secondly it's been photo matched with hi resolution photos from the game.

I don't doubt the authenticity at all.
But, I don't see how the photos help. Wouldn't any authentic jersey match his, unless there was some kind of patch that doesn't make it on to the ones in the stores?

I don't doubt the authenticity at all.
But, I don't see how the photos help. Wouldn't any authentic jersey match his, unless there was some kind of patch that doesn't make it on to the ones in the stores?

Of course not. The most valuable jerseys are unwashed.....this stains, rips, tears, etc can be matched to game film or high resolution photos. Every jersey is different.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back