Peterman epic chance for redemption

Well, what if he plays fairly well? Doesn't throw an interception. Doesn't fumble. Throws a couple of really deep passes for some long gains & runs the ball a couple of times for about 75 yards rushing on the day but we still lose.

That would be a good day for him!!!
Honestly that would be an above average game for any QB against Bama.

Reactions: 2 people
i am not a fan of peterman he is a nice kid, but can't get it done in games so dobbs come on down!! we should be willing to do whatever nexessary to prevent a 4-8 season!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
My 5 year old saw a guy at the grocery store yesterday wearing a #12 TN jersey. He pointed and yelled, "look dad, it's THE FUMBLER".

Even he knows. Sorry kid, I hope 1 day NP finds a positive memory from playing CFB, but it ain't gonna be on a Saturday, any Saturday.

So, you taught your five year old to hate a Vol QB? That makes me sick. Five year olds just regurgitate what they have heard...mainly from their parents. This is one of the things wrong with our fan base.

Reactions: 5 people
He said a scoring drive. Was just correcting the statement....it was 2 scoring drives. Said nothing about anything else.

So there is no difference in the lines this year vs last year that isn't a reason why those two scoring drives happened?

So there is no difference in the lines this year vs last year that isn't a reason why those two scoring drives happened?

Let it go dude. Wasn't comparing anything whatsoever. He said Dobbs led the team to A scoring drive. I corrected it to 2 scoring drives because that was correct. That's it.

Last edited:
Peterman surely must have physical skills which he demonstrates in practice. But, I have never seen another QB go into such an absolute panic when he goes into a game.

Now that is the truth...and then the line gets rattled (as if they needed any more "rattling") and the whole thing quickly goes to ____ in a handbasket...

That said, I always have and always will Love the Vols, and kudos to them for playing with heart and never giving up!

Last edited:
Are you kidding me?
If anyone still has any type of hope for Peterman is clearly an idiot or just hasn't seen him play.
I'm only 20 but clearly the worst QB I've seen play here.

Reactions: 1 person
It seems like so many other teams have great moments with their backups beating us. Like the LSU game in 2001 and Florida has pulled that BS the last two years. Maybe it's our turn.

Whichever qb plays I'll be 100% behind them and rest of the boys in orange. I know the chance of an upset is slim to none,but I'll still be rooting for the big orange till the bitter end. GO VOLS!!! To hell with Alabama!

Reactions: 5 people
Does not matter which QB plays. No holes for the backs , no time to pass the ball. I don't think either QB will be able to run out side.

I wish this team would relax including Butch and have some fun out there on the field. I swear they look too up tight which is why I believe we lost the Florida game. We need to go out Saturday night and play loose. Open up the playbook and take some shots and let the kids have fun. Everything has gotten way too serious, you can see it on the kids faces before the game even starts.

Yeah, like the defense. Offense needs to do some super Mario shiitake.

I think Peterman needs to lead the offense on two TD drives. If he and our offense can spot AJ and the Boys 14 points, we might have us a good game

2 TD's? Our defense will be gassed with the hurry up and we will give up 49.

Not to mention turnovers.... which will happen.

Or get pulled in favor of Dobbs and go down as the worst UT QB in the forward pass era, sitting right behind Sevier County HS Alum Joey "Can't Get Right" Matthews

Agree 100%. Its bad enough that Worley is playing bad. But the thought of Peterman playing makes me gringe!! Hes nowhere near good enough to play QB in the sec.

Are you kidding me?
If anyone still has any type of hope for Peterman is clearly an idiot or just hasn't seen him play.
I'm only 20 but clearly the worst QB I've seen play here.

You know that youth means stupid. You're in college right? Why don't you go Traught out there and let's see what you got

Reactions: 2 people
I like your optimism, but unfortunately I do know this. You can't run a D out there every 3 min. and expect them to hold up.

Technically, we could. Take a knee with 1 second on the play clock first second and third down then punt 35 yards. With TV timeouts, defense would be on sideline for atleast 6 minutes

VN Store

Back