Penny out of whatever Conference tournament they’re in

I just don't think they'll "fire" him. Now, they may ask him to step aside, but they're going to let him go out on his terms as opposed to a firing. Just goes to show what happens when you have 9/10 transfer portal players playing big minutes.

When asked what went wrong with the season: “I wish I knew. I really don’t know.” That’s when you know you have an amateur coach.

Let me help you Penny. YOU recruited a dozen transfers and couldn’t make them mesh. And then threw them under the bus after every loss. No shock that they quit on him.

I would be totally surprised if they even attempt to fire PH. The City of Memphis (not necessarily UM fans) would NEVER let that happen. And UM just isn’t interested in fighting that “battle”. I think most of us saw this coming when he was hired. I’m always amazed people assuming an ex-NBA player will make a great college coach.

Penny will be just fine,won't be long before he wins a championship @ the collegiate level. Not worried @ all,he gets better every year. He's also won High School championships for that fella that doesn't know,his ability to recruit,develop, and former NBA player is what's capturing the attention of the kids plus culture. 😉 Calipari wasn't near bout the level Penny is when he started @ Memphis..only a matter of time

Penny will be just fine,won't be long before he wins a championship @ the collegiate level. Not worried @ all,he gets better every year. He's also won High School championships for that fella that doesn't know,his ability to recruit,develop, and former NBA player is what's capturing the attention of the kids plus culture. 😉 Calipari wasn't near bout the level Penny is when he started @ Memphis..only a matter of time
That’s meant to be a joke right? I guess “culture” to you means recruiting 13 transfers who don’t like one another and won’t play together and who think defense is a foreign language. 😂😂😂

The only reason he hasn’t been canned is they don’t have the courage after the Larry Finch debacle.

Reactions: VolNExile
Put down the crack pipe, son.

Stop it

Reactions: JohnWardForever
That’s meant to be a joke right? I guess “culture” to you means recruiting 13 transfers who don’t like one another and won’t play together and who think defense is a foreign language. 😂😂😂

The only reason he hasn’t been canned is they don’t have the courage after the Larry Finch debacle.
The team's leader was injured!! Other than that we're talking about a whole other nightmare. The city is behind Penny %100,it's mostly Vol fans that thinks he's not up to par and want him canned as well as old sour nuts Tiger fans🤣 good luck in the tournament, you'll need it if they come out flat again. Memphis still is the best college sports program in Tennessee right now...Lord have mercy if they ever quit getting blackballed and get into a major program..

The team's leader was injured!! Other than that we're talking about a whole other nightmare. The city is behind Penny %100,it's mostly Vol fans that thinks he's not up to par and want him canned as well as old sour nuts Tiger fans🤣 good luck in the tournament, you'll need it if they come out flat again. Memphis still is the best college sports program in Tennessee right now...Lord have mercy if they ever quit getting blackballed and get into a major program..
I call BS. If you keep smoking that stuff, you’ll become null and void.

Go VOLS

Reactions: StarRaider
michael-jordan-stop-it.gif

Reactions: Ratvol
You’re a pretty good comedian. Second joke you’ve told on here. Had a little football success in a sad sack conference and some folks around Memphis think they are now Alabama. The football status quo has now been restored.

Let’s look at the other sports: Men’s bball- Not close. Women’s basketball- Not close. Baseball- You have to be kidding. Softball- Does Memphis even have a team? Memphis used to have a pretty good Pom squad but that ain’t a sport. So where exactly is Memphis the “best sports program in TN”? Talk about delusional. Memphis is a bump on UT’s rear. Always has been, always will be.

And behind One Cent 100%? Not if you listen to the talk shows or read the comments in the Daily Memphian or a lot of Memphis fans I know. He’s a recruiter who can coach a rec league team.

Hope you’ve enjoyed your time in the minor leagues. It’s about to get worse. Once all the changes are made, Memphis will be playing with Slippery Rock and that’s if they even have an athletic program. Won’t be able to afford one.

I just don't think they'll "fire" him. Now, they may ask him to step aside, but they're going to let him go out on his terms as opposed to a firing. Just goes to show what happens when you have 9/10 transfer portal players playing big minutes.
If he "steps aside" or leaves on "mutual consent" and gets any kind of a buyout, then he was fired.

Reactions: VolTull
😉 Calipari wasn't near bout the level Penny is when he started @ Memphis..only a matter of time
i mean Cal already had multiple conference championships, an Elite Eight, and a later forfeited FF when he started at Memphis.

VN Store

Back