Pember injury

jknox33

With Uros denied eligibility, all players that have some size are vital. Any news on the ankle injury? I know he’s had some past issues with it. SIAP

Reactions: RollerVol
Late in the exhibition game

When no one........came to help him

I could be way off......and I don’t know

But I thinks maybe he a slight bit of a drama queen. Although I hope he isn’t seriously injured.

This thread brings up a good point in the fact of with this team this year, if any of the starters gets injured we are basically screwed.

Probably out tomorrow
That’s what I got from the Barnes interview. His answer for the quick question at the beginning of the interview TN Gal posted I think he said if he didn’t practice today he wouldn’t play tomorrow. The fact he didn’t know if Pember would even practice screams he won’t play tomorrow to me.

Which is fine. Not that he would make the difference, but give Id take a loss tomorrow for a win in December with a healthy Pember.

With Uros denied eligibility, all players that have some size are vital. Any news on the ankle injury? I know he’s had some past issues with it. SIAP
If we have to depend on Pember for anything other than mop up duty this season, we are in a heap of trouble. He's not ready for SEC level basketball. Maybe in a year or two.

If we have to depend on Pember for anything other than mop up duty this season, we are in a heap of trouble. He's not ready for SEC level basketball. Maybe in a year or two.

Tennessee has Pons and Olivier To play the spot........I’m fairly sure they “need” Pember for more than just “mop up duty.”

Jancek can always step in and give UT a few minutes inside if they have foul troubles in the front court until Pember returns.

I’ll never understand these low too shoes some of them wear now. You’re just asking to roll you ankle.

Pember looks to have a nice offensive skill set. He is rail thin and needs to add strength but looks like a promising young player.

VN Store

Back