Patriot Front: Real or Fake?

Really? First the Jan 6 rioters were FBI or Antifa plants and now this?

Is everyone who makes your side look like a domestic terrorist a plant? Get real

Is it real? More likely than not. But that’s as far as I would go. The Michigan thing really should make you ask questions though. Unless you just don’t want to believe the FBI would do something like that. Then bury your head back into your nearest circle of confirmation bias. But it would be really nice after the Michigan fiasco to get a little more accountability from the fbi.

I have always been a very suspicious of the Patriot Front. They make some excellent points in the video that really makes this whole thing look suspicious and honestly quite comical. The fact that they had riot gear throws up a huge flag for me. Also, they all wear masks. Enough said

Last edited:
Really? First the Jan 6 rioters were FBI or Antifa plants and now this?

Is everyone who makes your side look like a domestic terrorist a plant? Get real

You are so indoctrinated into the liberal cult that it’s sad. For the party that claims to be opened minded, yours sure is closed to anything that might buck yur narrative.

I have always been a very suspicious of the Patriot Front. They make some excellent points in the video that really makes this whole thing look suspicious and honestly quite comical. The fact that they had riot gear throws up a huge flag for me. Also, they all wear masks. Enough said

Agree. Not sure why anyone would leave hats, masks, or backpacks on anyone who was being arrested for potentially violent behavior. Again, not saying it’s not a real group or threat, but there are some details that are worth asking questions of

Everyone charged with a pretty shaky misdemeanor, everyone bonded out, methinks they all get off with probation or less. What police force arrests people without removing head coverings for ID, or leaves backpacks on? If I think you're some group of nutjobs plotting to do violence, why would I put your hands behind your back while your backpack of danger is still on you?

What police force arrests people without removing head coverings for ID, or leaves backpacks on? If I think you're some group of nutjobs plotting to do violence, why would I put your hands behind your back while your backpack of danger is still on you?

I think that speaks more to their inherent threat level, which was non-existent, as opposed to their "legitimacy." Without getting into whatever their end goal may have been, Northwest Idaho is absolutely an "extremist" hotbed and I strongly doubt that these guys were plants.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
I think that speaks more to their inherent threat level, which was non-existent, as opposed to their "legitimacy." Without getting into whatever their end goal may have been, Northwest Idaho is absolutely an "extremist" hotbed and I strongly doubt that these guys were plants.
I agree with this. But, if there was a nonexistent threat, if they weren’t armed, what were they arrested for? Being in a U haul?? They found “a” smoke grenade. It says they were arrested for a “misdemeanor conspiracy to riot.” Is that really the baseline for arrest? Seems like there has been a whole lot of chatter “from both sides” since 2020 about rioting, or should I say, peacefully protesting.

The article said only a couple guys were from ID, the rest were from out of state. Guys traveled from TX and VA to cause a riot at a pride parade in Idaho? Why?

There are feds embedded in Patriot Front, no doubt. Very likely feds in most of these type groups. We saw this in Whitmer's kidnapping case and 1/6.
Or likely, the entire organization was created by the Feds to draw in a certain group of people and then trap them/arrest them in a situation like this.

Or likely, the entire organization was created by the Feds to draw in a certain group of people and then trap them/arrest them in a situation like this.
The thing about the police leaving their masks on after they were arrested and zip tied is pretty much a giveaway they are Feds. I also mentioned somewhere else that their attire would be a poor choice if they were going to riot because it would make them easy to identify. We are definitely getting a bunch of BS about whatever went on that day.

This is my opinion. There are definitely idiots out there who will take the bait and follow blindly to fight for the cause they believe in (whatever that might be). Whatever it is, this is a completely different "Patriot" movement then the grassroots organic Patriot movement I have seen.

There ain't a conspiracy theory you don't think is real.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
There ain't a conspiracy theory you don't think is real.

Not true. Only the ones that make sense. You believe any story or line of thinking that doesn't go along with mainstream media is a conspiracy. I was not like this at all until I witnessed lie after lie after lie about Trump and Russia and then we found out it was all made up. I'd love to see a list of all of the "conspiracy theories" that have come true over the years.

Last edited:
Not true. Only the ones that make sense. You believe any story or line of thinking that doesn't go along with mainstream media is a conspiracy. I was not like this at all until I witnessed lie after lie after lie about Trump and Russia and then we fund out it was all made up. I'd love to see a list of all of the "conspiracy theories" that have come true over the years.

You bought into every single conspiracy peddled about Arizona voting. As each was disproven you'd simply pivot to the next conspiracy theory. It was a sad six months for you in that thread.

Reactions: n_huffhines

VN Store

Back