Pastner negative recruitment towards UT...

Oh no worries.

Still waiting on you to take that ban bet that you pu$$ed out of.

Did you mean to type "pussed out", Ke$ha?

As for ban bets, I would never enter into a ban bet with you. You lose, you off yourself b/c this board is what keeps you going, then the blood is on my hands. I don't need that evil on me.

Leave Josh Pastner ALONE!!!
6a00d83451cfe069e20134801cda27970c-800wi

Reactions: 11 people

As for ban bets, I would never enter into a ban bet with you. You lose, you off yourself b/c this board is what keeps you going, then the blood is on my hands. I don't need that evil on me.

Why didn't you just say I'm a little b!tch

Would've required much less BS

Reactions: 3 people

Memphis and their little man syndrome gets me every time

Reactions: 5 people
Paz has to counter the argument that he can't win with a blue chip team somehow.

I saw on ESPN where Paz was winning in Ohio by 3% but it is stilll a long time before National Signing Day.....
Martin may able to close the gap though.....

Thought id share...

A poster on TOS who is a pretty decen poster (not a troll) says he spoke with a Memphis booster today (poster is from Memphis). Says the booster told him that Pastner is telling AN that Martin is going to leave for the Big10 at first opportunity, and this is how he's trying to sway Nichols. Supposedly Pastner isn't even pushing the come to Memphis aspect, as much as he is, don't go to Tennessee.

Fwiw, galilee and some other posters over there who are solid or know the Nichols...say this will only help UT because he comes from a good family and negative recruitment will do nothing but hurt their chances.

Just thought I'd share.

A Desperate Man Lies....

signs-of-a-desperate-man.jpg

Not like Pastner wouldn't bolt if a decent program actually wanted him :whatever:

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were him

When Arizona comes knocking he is out of there. And with him goes Stoudemire his Ace Recruiting Assistant Coach.

I guess when you dont have anything good you can find to say about yourself or your school, you resort to trying to tear someone else down!

When Arizona comes knocking he is out of there. And with him goes Stoudemire his Ace Recruiting Assistant Coach.

If he builds a resume that warrants a call from Arizona, then yes he's gone. However, I see no scenario in which Pastner is ever a better option than Miller.

This sounds completely made up. Martin isn't even among the top-5 reasons Nichols would be drawn to Tennessee, and if Josh Pastner wanted to go negative this would be a pretty stupid thing to focus on.

What is true is that Nichols' mom wants him at Memphis, and things have shifted in this recruitment. It isn't over yet. If Cuonzo isn't worried, he should be.

This sounds completely made up. Martin isn't even among the top-5 reasons Nichols would be drawn to Tennessee, and if Josh Pastner wanted to go negative this would be a pretty stupid thing to focus on.

What is true is that Nichols' mom wants him at Memphis, and things have shifted in this recruitment. It isn't over yet. If Cuonzo isn't worried, he should be.

If you don't think Cuonzo is one of the main reasons he's considering UT...then you should be worried...well actually your doctor should be.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back