Parking pass in tailgate area for fb games

The parking passes are handed out based on donation amounts. Minimum donation for a year and a single pair of season tickets probably won't even get you on campus. Check Internet,eBay, stub hub, etc. sometimes you can pick one up there.

The best tailgate area is the one with the best people, the actual spot doesn't matter :thumbsup:

Just park out in the TN River.... always plenty of space and there is never anyone else there.

I was thinking of the Florida game. I'm from west tn and was curious about the parking pass... Looks like we will take advice listed and just tailgate wherever we park. Thanks everyone

The lot behind The Copper Cellar on the strip is a good place to tailgate, i think its about twenty bucks to park there. Probably have to be there about 4 or 5 hours before kickoff to get a spot for day games, not sure about night games though. Short walk to the stadium too.

The lot behind The Copper Cellar on the strip is a good place to tailgate, i think its about twenty bucks to park there. Probably have to be there about 4 or 5 hours before kickoff to get a spot for day games, not sure about night games though. Short walk to the stadium too.

Thanks for the info, I think I'll take your advice on this one

We've parked there several times. It's a pretty nice lot.

Just park out in the TN River.... always plenty of space and there is never anyone else there.
I did for the GA game last year. Found a nice area to park my motorcycle and walked to the stadium. Stopped and talked to a bunch of people that were having a good time before the game. GBO

VN Store

Back