Parker's Late Game Efforts Lead to Sparks Victory

There is something wrong with you, seriously. First of all, you keep coming to this board. Why are you here? No one cares what you have to say. Secondly, you say that Candace made it clear that she thinks Geno left her off the team because she dunked on UConn. Why is that...because she posted the video? If that's how your logic works, I feel really sad for you. That explains the rest of your nonsense post.

I'm clearly wasting my time arguing back and forth with someone who clearly cannot put together a logical argument...:crazy:

Linkster is a geno apologist. If geno made a wrong turn on the highway linkster would be on here explaining how it wasn't geno but the committee who went out and changed the road signs.

Reactions: 4 people
At least I present evidence of what I claim. Parker's posting of an 8+ year-old video clip right after she was left of the team is a lot more evidence of her animosity towards Geno than anything you have ever presented to support your contention that Geno dislikes Parker.
I call BS.

You don't post 8-year-old videos unless you're trying to figure out why someone of your caliber was left off the national team. This was done in reaction to being excluded from the team.

By implying that the video proves CP's animosity, you're putting the cart before the horse. The video is a guess/ attempt to explain why the coach excluded a player who clearly deserved to be there.

it was petty and undignified behavior by a grown-up/ grown man. He should be ashamed of himself, and he deserves every bucket of stable rakings that is dumped on his head.

Reactions: 7 people
At least I present evidence of what I claim. Parker's posting of an 8+ year-old video clip right after she was left of the team is a lot more evidence of her animosity towards Geno than anything you have ever presented to support your contention that Geno dislikes Parker. I've asked you that question more than once and the fact that you ignore it says a lot about the baselessness of your assumption. So where is your logic?

We've gone back and forth on this too long. You seem to believe that:
a) Geno dislikes Parker to the extent that despite putting her on the 2012 team he used his influence with the committee to keep her off the 2016 team

b) Geno also used his influence to put Moore, Taurasi, Charles, Bird and Stewart on the team when at least some of them have no business being on the team.

c) that your theory needs no evidence other than your belief that it is as you say.

Maybe we should just let it go and agree to disagree?

This is my last word to you on this matter because you pick and choose what you want to hear.

I never said Geno didn't like Parker; I said that he f'd up by not making sure she was on the team. She is clearly one of the best USA players out there, if not the best. He should have made space for her, whether it was dropping one of his precious UConn alum or someone else.

To make matters worse, he is hiding behind the committee as if he had no say...which we all know is not true given the fact that the undeserving Swin Cash (she was clearly on the decline) and especially Ashja Jones (instead of Crystal Langhorne, who was named to the All-WNBA team the prior season and put up ridiculous numbers that year) were on his previous USOT. I actually agree that the coach should be the one picking the team, but they need to own the decision instead of playing dumb. He is better than that.

Tell you what...instead of telling me to "let it go", why don't you go somewhere else and spread the Gospel of Geno to someone who cares. Why are you even on here?

Reactions: 10 people
What a block & 3pt. play to finish off the game.

Agreed. I just now watched the video and although I don't follow the WNBA, so I may be wrong, there can't be that many players that can do what she did on that block and score at the end of the game.

Reactions: 1 person
Why are you even on here?

I come here to read and occasionally post about the Tenn program. The only time I post anything concerning UConn is when Tenn fans bring UConn up either by starting a thread or dragging UConn into an unrelated thread. I post in response to LF fans' comments about UConn that I find either untrue, unsupported or downright nasty. If UConn was never mentioned on this board again I would be deliriously happy.

I come here to read and occasionally post about the Tenn program. The only time I post anything concerning UConn is when Tenn fans bring UConn up either by starting a thread or dragging UConn into an unrelated thread. I post in response to LF fans' comments about UConn that I find either untrue, unsupported or downright nasty. If UConn was never mentioned on this board again I would be deliriously happy.

Blah!

If UConn was never mentioned on this board again I would be deliriously happy.

And none of us give a sh*t about what would make you deliriously happy...nor about your self-proclaimed Hall Monitor designation. We will continue to post our 2 cents about Geno, UConn or whatever we feel like, and then mock you before we eventually put you on "ignore" once we get tired of you. So you might as well save yourself the trouble and just head on back to the Boneyard now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
And none of us give a sh*t about what would make you deliriously happy...nor about your self-proclaimed Hall Monitor designation. We will continue to post our 2 cents about Geno, UConn or whatever we feel like, and then mock you before we eventually put you on "ignore" once we get tired of you. So you might as well save yourself the trouble and just head on back to the Boneyard now.

We We We Us? Let me apologize for not realizing that you speak for the entire board. :whistling:

And believe me, it's no trouble at all. :p

It's actually kind of fun posting stuff about geno just to see how linkster contorts himself rushing over here to defend him. linkster's either too dumb to realize everybody's laughing at him or he just has no sense of shame. By the way, hey linkster, geno is a cheat.

Reactions: 6 people
Great block and finish by Ace!

The audacity of anyone coming over to our board trying to dictate what we do or say smh. i could care less how you feel and i'm sure others feel the same way. this is the same poster that kept going from forum to forum making up lies about Parker and trying to tarnish her name and then want to whine and complain when anything bad is said about Geno and UConn. GTFO. go back to theboneyard and remain there for good.

Reactions: 3 people
...the only time I post anything concerning UConn is when Tenn fans bring UConn up... if UConn was never mentioned on this board again I would be deliriously happy.

uconn wasn't mentioned in this thread until you brought it up linkster. Surprise, surprise that makes you a liar.

Oh by the way, Geno cheats.

Reactions: 2 people
uconn wasn't mentioned in this thread until you brought it up linkster. Surprise, surprise that makes you a liar.

Oh by the way, Geno cheats.

Try again Jeff.

The thread was talking about how many members of the national team were playing on teams that were losing and there were general comments about the selections. Here is my first post, which made no reference to Geno or UConn, only suggesting a different way to pick the team. You will notice that the first poster to bring up the UConn coach and his "pets" was Amb, who ironically is the one complaining about posts about UConn.

Originally Posted by linkster:
I propose that in the future, instead of picking the national team prior to the start of the WNBA season, the team should be picked one week before the games and consist of the top 4 rebounders and 8 top scorers in the league at that time.

Response of Amb:I propose that in the future, the coach and assistant coach of the National Team shouldn't load the team up with their favorite pets from their past/current players of the college and/or pro teams that they coach and should instead pick the best players.

Try again Jeff.

The thread was talking about how many members of the national team were playing on teams that were losing and there were general comments about the selections. Here is my first post, which made no reference to Geno or UConn, only suggesting a different way to pick the team. You will notice that the first poster to bring up the UConn coach and his "pets" was Amb, who ironically is the one complaining about posts about UConn.

Originally Posted by linkster:
I propose that in the future, instead of picking the national team prior to the start of the WNBA season, the team should be picked one week before the games and consist of the top 4 rebounders and 8 top scorers in the league at that time.

Response of Amb:I propose that in the future, the coach and assistant coach of the National Team shouldn't load the team up with their favorite pets from their past/current players of the college and/or pro teams that they coach and should instead pick the best players.

You have issues. You can pretend you weren't trolling all you want and do this innocent "who me?" act, but you're not fooling anyone.

By the way, Geno STILL cheats.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back