Paramount could be getting bought.

dalton_vol

proud toxic patriarch.
Paramount could be getting sold to Peacock. It's a matter of time until Netflix buys all of them

Currently have both. Would be fine paying one price for that library.
I have Paramount on a free trial, I don't watch a lot of the shows but some of the movies. I try to justify my streaming services to see if I'm getting my money's worth. I have netflix, but we don't watch it that much so I have the lowest price available. I have Amazon Prime which I will watch here and there. And I have Max through my phone service which is free but I don't think I watch it that much.

My Paramount+ payment just went through Sunday night at $76.64 that's a 1-time a year payment. That's up from $65.69 that I've been paying the last couple of years.

I think that's a fantastic price point compared to the $20.80 that I'm now paying monthly for the Disney+ (ESPN/Hulu) bundle.

I don't have Peacock, Max, Netflix or Apple+.

My Paramount+ payment just went through Sunday night at $76.64 that's a 1-time a year payment. That's up from $65.69 that I've been paying the last couple of years.

I think that's a fantastic price point compared to the $20.80 that I'm now paying monthly for the Disney+ (ESPN/Hulu) bundle.

I don't have Peacock, Max, Netflix or Apple+.
They are all getting too expensive for what they provide at this point.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
They are all getting too expensive for what they provide at this point.
Paramount+ bundles Showtime amongst their content. I find it worth it. If they merge with Peacock, it’ll be cheaper for me. Like another on here, I get HBO Max thrown in with my AT&T internet

VN Store

Back