Panthers vs Broncos Thread

I pretty much like most of the guys in the league. They're entertainers. Outside of Greg hardy, although he's a free agent.

I'm not a huge fan of JJ watt, which I realize is very wrong as he does good work. He just seems a bit fake to me.

Don't lie, it's because he's white (kidding). I don't get that from JJ.

But I agree, for the most part I like most players. There's only a handful I don't

eh, not really.

maybe it's because you're not an auburn fan, and you're biased instead. :wink:

It doesn't really matter where he played college for me, I mean hell, I liked Tebow

I completely understand he's an awesome guy outside of football (kinda).

It doesn't really matter where he played college for me, I mean hell, I liked Tebow

I completely understand he's an awesome guy outside of football (kinda).

i actually took your initial post a bit out of context, but i guess that revolves more about how i feel about this place in general haha

i may be a bit biased about Cam cause he went to auburn, but there are plenty of Auburn (and Tennessee/Dallas Cowboy/Atlanta Braves/etc) that i don't generally defend or like. Cam has some maturation issues obviously, but i still feel he gets a good deal of ridiculous hate for little reason. i've been dealing with that **** since his college days (when i was living in athens of all ****ing places).

whatever though, agree to disagree. i was just giving you and Ben a hard time. part of me just also really wanted the panthers to win cause i like their team as a whole a bit more than denver (plus they won the SB last year, so I'd like to see the Panthers get theirs this time.)

Reactions: 1 person
i actually took your initial post a bit out of context, but i guess that revolves more about how i feel about this place in general haha

i may be a bit biased about Cam cause he went to auburn, but there are plenty of Auburn (and Tennessee/Dallas Cowboy/Atlanta Braves/etc) that i don't generally defend or like. Cam has some maturation issues obviously, but i still feel he gets a good deal of ridiculous hate for little reason. i've been dealing with that **** since his college days (when i was living in athens of all ****ing places).

whatever though, agree to disagree. i was just giving you and Ben a hard time. part of me just also really wanted the panthers to win cause i like their team as a whole a bit more than denver (plus they won the SB last year, so I'd like to see the Panthers get theirs this time.)

Now worries man.

F*** the Cowboys (except Witten).

Cam gets hate because he deserves it. He stole computers. His dad paid for him to go to the Barn. He's been a douche in the league (for the majority of people), I actually enjoy his NFL personality (I also like how Harper plays baseball, as I think the sport needs more of it).

I got almost 5 points out of Virgil . Not great but serviceable . Thank god for PPR league

Now worries man.

F*** the Cowboys (except Witten).

Cam gets hate because he deserves it. He stole computers. His dad paid for him to go to the Barn. He's been a douche in the league (for the majority of people), I actually enjoy his NFL personality (I also like how Harper plays baseball, as I think the sport needs more of it).

agree to disagree on cam.

**** the skins (except Colt McCoy)

Too early to overreact before other games have even been played? Trick question...of course not. :wink2:

VN Store

Back