OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish my wife would understand that I'm not responsible for buying ribeyes when the store has them on sale!

All I can smell are stain fumes. Been staining a set of cornhole boards,at work and an end table at home.

I managed to get one of the jerseys (that has my name on it) at the game. Got it autographed by 2 players.

I'm getting ads for the bus. I wonder if Google thinks my cars are going to break down?

I'm getting ads for the bus. I wonder if Google thinks my cars are going to break down?

I know people say its based on your search history, but........ I've got ads on here about dating muslim women! I know I haven't googled such, but I think my phone has hacked issues for a while now. Its sent texts to myself from me lately with random numbers!

I know people say its based on your search history, but........ I've got ads on here about dating muslim women! I know I haven't googled such, but I think my phone has hacked issues for a while now. Its sent texts to myself from me lately with random numbers!

Have you been in the political forum lately? They like to chat about Muslims in there.

Have you been in the political forum lately? They like to chat about Muslims in there.

I think its from me searching stuff about them in news stories, but I haven't goigled muslim women! Ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back