Ottawa Parliament Shooting

You never need to rush to judgment in such instances as these, but it's really hard not to think this might have something to do with the ISIS-sympathizing ******* that ran the Canadian servicemen over a couple days ago.

One certainly does immediately wonder if there is a connection to ISIS or other Islamic extremists, especially with a coordinated attack by what sounds like it has to be at least 4-5 gunmen in three different places. If so, they apparently weren't very well trained or organized.

Haven't looked but is Canada among the countries in the anti-ISIS coalition? I'll bet they are.

Reactions: 1 person
Now reading that the gunman who shot the memorial guard then ran into Parliament, so it might be that the reports of many gunmen are inaccurate in the pandemonium.

One certainly does immediately wonder if there is a connection to ISIS or other Islamic extremists, especially with a coordinated attack by what sounds like it has to be at least 4-5 gunmen in three different places. If so, they apparently weren't very well trained or organized.

Haven't looked but is Canada among the countries in the anti-ISIS coalition? I'll bet they are.

Yes, they are in the coalition.

(CNN) -- [Breaking news update, posted at 5:59 p.m. ET]

Michael Zehaf-Bibeau has been identified by Canadian officials to their American counterparts as the suspected shooter in Wednesday's shooting rampage in Ottawa, multiple U.S. officials told CNN. The shooter was killed earlier Wednesday. Two sources tell CNN that Bibeau was a convert to Islam and had a history of drug use before he converted.

(CNN) -- [Breaking news update, posted at 5:59 p.m. ET]

Michael Zehaf-Bibeau has been identified by Canadian officials to their American counterparts as the suspected shooter in Wednesday's shooting rampage in Ottawa, multiple U.S. officials told CNN. The shooter was killed earlier Wednesday. Two sources tell CNN that Bibeau was a convert to Islam and had a history of drug use before he converted.

NO waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay man! Islam is the religion of peace! Lies I tell you Lies!!

Reactions: 7 people
I was out much of the day. Why launch an air patrol in response to a gunman?

I don't get it.

It's just good to know it wasn't one of those crazy NRA christians that blow up abortion clinics & such. They're on such a rampage around here lately.

Key word in your post, demonstrating all religions can generate hateful violence is .....?

Come on, you can say it. They all know.

I was out much of the day. Why launch an air patrol in response to a gunman?

I don't get it.

Because they're expecting more attacks. There was a Muslim that ran over people with his car there the other day, and then this. There will be more.

Anyone else go "I bet this was a Muslim" the minute they heard it on the radio?

I did.

I have found that if you play the odds you normally win.

I did and the next thing that popped into my mind was Islam is a peaceful religion....pffffft.....what a crock

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back