Oregon game - Who's coming to the game?

duck-commander.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
go ducks do you recommend buying ahead of time on stubhub or waiting until we get to Oregon? Aka are tickets very difficult to come by?

go ducks do you recommend buying ahead of time on stubhub or waiting until we get to Oregon? Aka are tickets very difficult to come by?

I could be wrong, but the only way I see tickets for this game getting cheaper is if Oregon loses to Nichols State or Virginia. If the Ducks win those two, tickets will continue to get more expensive. Plus, this game is a sell out..... as usual....... So waiting isn't something I'd do.

Reactions: 1 person
My wife and I will be in Section 9 row 4 on the aisle right on the 31 yard line.

What would be decent seats in visitor sections? Is there a certain row where it gets tough to see or not great part of stadium? I just don't want to drop 300 on two tickets that aren't semi decent

What would be decent seats in visitor sections? Is there a certain row where it gets tough to see or not great part of stadium? I just don't want to drop 300 on two tickets that aren't semi decent

First, there aren't really any BAD seats in Autzen, it's one of the advantages of a smaller stadium. Everyone is pretty close to the field. Second, as you can imagine, the visiting team gets the worst seats in the house. In Autzen those are the ones directly under or near the "BIG" Screen.

Getting two tickets for $300, you're probably going to be end zone or corners of the end zone at best. The closer you are to mid field the better. Best seats for that price might be section 26 (probably the best of the corner sections) or the or 15. 35 or 36 would be good as well and put you closer to the majority of Tenn fans. Section 5 or 6 might be a little "rough" as it's next to the student section.

$500 will get you some pretty nice seats if you want "very good seats".

As for the visitors section I'd rather be in the lower rows, so you can turn around and see the Big screen easier. Again, there are NO bad seats in Autzen. At least that's my opinion.

Last edited:
First, there aren't really any BAD seats in Autzen, it's one of the advantages of a smaller stadium. Everyone is pretty close to the field. Second, as you can imagine, the visiting team gets the worst seats in the house. In Autzen those are the ones directly under or near the "BIG" Screen.

Getting two tickets for $300, you're probably going to be end zone or corners of the end zone at best. The closer you are to mid field the better. Best seats for that price might be section 26 (probably the best of the corner sections) or the or 15. 35 or 36 would be good as well and put you closer to the majority of Tenn fans. Section 5 or 6 might be a little "rough" as it's next to the student section.

$500 will get you some pretty nice seats if you want "very good seats".

As for the visitors section I'd rather be in the lower rows, so you can turn around and see the Big screen easier. Again, there are NO bad seats in Autzen. At least that's my opinion.

Thanks ducks, i was hoping to sit with the ut fans but ill take that into account

VN Store

Back