Orange & White Game - April 22nd

well congrats to you, if its (the O&W game) anything like the past just alot of coach yelling and some drills. then some skills challenge. Your wedding will be more fun and enjoyable.

and great day for a wedding; my anniversary is April 20th...

Groovy, man!
:devilsmoke: :peace: :popcorn: :cool2:

Reactions: 1 person
It was a joke - I just celebrated my 20th wedding anniversary to Mrs. Route last month and I am even more in love with her today than I was back then. Marriage done right can be one of the biggest blessings God can give a person. I know I am blessed for sure.

She must post on VN

well congrats to you, if its (the O&W game) anything like the past just alot of coach yelling and some drills. then some skills challenge. Your wedding will be more fun and enjoyable.

and great day for a wedding; my anniversary is April 20th...

I agree. I use to love going to the OW game, but ive lost intrest the last couple of years on how Butch runs it now. The one and only thing I like anymore, is the Circle of Life drill! I would love to see it go back to the full scrimmage game like it was back in the Coach Fulmer days!

Reactions: 3 people
Husband planned our wedding to take place in October 2009 during the bye week in Vegas....after wedding went back to hotel and watched other college football games all afternoon. It was a great day! April 12th is our first date anniversary and we always attend the orange & white game, just for a taste of football until the boys of fall take the field. My husband has me loving Vols football just as much as he does.

You guys not able to watch/go just need to record it. It'll be on the SEC Network and there will be repeats of it as well.

Fun to be in stadium in spring but format blows. Pretty dull compared to old days when had a limited game atmosphere. Could see 2nd stringers get experience.

I'll be there with my 5 year old. His first UT experience. I'll have to watch my mouth.

I'm sure he will have a blast. Try not to ruin UT football for the little chug.

Control the Beast!

I won't. My 21 year old is a straight up sunshine pumper. When he calls from Japan we talk football and he talks about "so close and getting better."

It takes everything I have to not say what I think. Lol. I would never steer my youngins to the dark side.

I won't. My 21 year old is a straight up sunshine pumper. When he calls from Japan we talk football and he talks about "so close and getting better."

It takes everything I have to not say what I think. Lol. I would never steer my youngins to the dark side.

I never could figure out what I liked about you until this post.

Keep up the good work.

Quite a spread you got there.

Go Vols!

Reactions: 2 people
It was a joke - I just celebrated my 20th wedding anniversary to Mrs. Route last month and I am even more in love with her today than I was back then. Marriage done right can be one of the biggest blessings God can give a person. I know I am blessed for sure.

She must really be fond of you to accept the last name "route"

Can you be my daddy

Dang it. I've got a wedding that day. I would skip it....except it's mine. Tried so hard to miss football season, March Madness...and still got hit with a scheduling conflict.

Get used to it bud, sports and marriage don't mix. Unless you wife is a fan too.

VN Store

Back