Orange Bowl: FSU vs Michigan

MGOboard was reporting all this week that his status was questionable because of a hamstring.

Knowing Harbaugh, I think there's more to this story. He was very empathic in the press conference about none of his players sitting out the game.

Even with Harbaugh's recruiting successes ...you can still see a huge difference in speed and athleticism

There's a reason Urban spends so much time recruiting Florida, Georgia, Texas, and California. His time in the SEC taught him a valuable lesson.

It is all about speed in the SEC and ACC; it shows every time the Big 10 wanders down South.

Hate to see the kid hurt but I must say I laughed when commentator said "There Butt is in Pain" I know not same as their bust sounded funny.

Reactions: 2 people
Funny how the commentators keep talking about Peppers injury. I thought injuries didnt really matter?

Instead of announcing he wouldn't play to prepare for the draft, Peppers did the old fashion way. We'll never know for sure. Harbough will never rat him out. Too valuable as a recruiting tool and symbol for school.

Instead of announcing he wouldn't play to prepare for the draft, Peppers did the old fashion way. We'll never know for sure. Harbough will never rat him out. Too valuable as a recruiting tool and symbol for school.

Unless he is a good actor. His limping trying to cut seemed legit. And tearful. I also think he is classy based off his comments concerning the Heisman. I'm giving Peppers the benefit of the doubt.

VN Store

Back