Open carry at the convention

BLM doesn't care to protest, they just want violence. It's been their calling card since Day 1. If these animals were actually interested in change, they'd take a page from MLK's playbook instead of Malcom X's. They just want to see whitey dead.

Reactions: 4 people
BLM doesn't care to protest, they just want violence. It's been their calling card since Day 1. If these animals were actually interested in change, they'd take a page from MLK's playbook instead of Malcom X's. They just want to see whitey dead.

I agree

How did your disaster go?

From what little I saw and read of it, it seems like the protestors were kept pretty far away and did not cause nearly as much of a ruckus as many on this board feared they would. They were mostly well behaved, and when they did try to do something provocative, it was pretty lame, see e.g. the flag burning attempt.

Reactions: 1 person
From what little I saw and read of it, it seems like the protestors were kept pretty far away and did not cause nearly as much of a ruckus as many on this board feared they would. They were mostly well behaved, and when they did try to do something provocative, it was pretty lame, see e.g. the flag burning attempt.

From what Ive read it appears the planning was solid and the LEO's carried it out pretty well.

There were tons of police, secret service, and homeland security there. Tons of them. Some pretty bad-looking mofos. We stayed about 30 min outside the city and police cruisers lining the streets in and out.

They did an awesome job. There were police from all over the country. All of the ones I spoke with were happy to be there.

There were tons of police, secret service, and homeland security there. Tons of them. Some pretty bad-looking mofos. We stayed about 30 min outside the city and police cruisers lining the streets in and out.

They did an awesome job. There were police from all over the country. All of the ones I spoke with were happy to be there.

Cool story bro, really.

Protesting the RNC by burning and stomping on the American flag is not my definition of well behaved.

Protesting the RNC by burning and stomping on the American flag is not my definition of well behaved.

I meant in terms of any sort of violence towards Trump people by protestors. Despite predictions here by many, I am unaware of any such episodes. You?

I meant in terms of any sort of violence towards Trump people by protestors. Despite predictions here by many, I am unaware of any such episodes. You?

I understand that, but still...well behaved protesters are the ones who get their message across without acting like a complete a**.

Burning and stomping on the flag? No place for that here.

I understand that, but still...well behaved protesters are the ones who get their message across without acting like a complete a**.

Burning and stomping on the flag? No place for that here.

Well, the Constitution disagrees, but I understand your point of view.

You mean as you feared?

"As many on this board." You are such a bs'er.

Would promote antagonism between trigger happy attendees and protesters, IMO. Result in disaster.

When did you change your name to "many"? lulz

VN Store

Back