On a more somber note

Oh Lord,

If it be thy will, we ask thee to return Ryan back to 100% full health.

Thank you for all the many blessings that you allow us all to have.

Father we ask you to bless, comfort and guide Ryan, his family, friends and all of us in our journey through this world.

In Jesus name,

Amen

And all God's people said...amen.

A sophomore schoolmate of my son was involved in an accident at a wrestling match and is paralyzed from the neck down. Please send your prayers and good thoughts for him to recover from this. His name is Ryan. God bless and keep us all.

I have a grandson who is trying to learn this sport at a mid Tenn high school. Not sure if the coaching staff really know the sport. I know my grandson doesn't have a clue. I know little or nothing about the sport's skills and rules. In other words for him and them it seems to be the blind leading the blind. I know it is for me to watch and understand. I can see how bad things can happen though. Good luck to Ryan and all players in all sports, as most do it for the fun and love of the game.

Oh Lord,

If it be thy will, we ask thee to return Ryan back to 100% full health.

Thank you for all the many blessings that you allow us all to have.

Father we ask you to bless, comfort and guide Ryan, his family, friends and all of us in our journey through this world.

In Jesus name,

Amen

Amen

I have a grandson who is trying to learn this sport at a mid Tenn high school. Not sure if the coaching staff really know the sport. I know my grandson doesn't have a clue. I know little or nothing about the sport's skills and rules. In other words for him and them it seems to be the blind leading the blind. I know it is for me to watch and understand. I can see how bad things can happen though. Good luck to Ryan and all players in all sports, as most do it for the fun and love of the game.

Which high school?

I just read the story and watched the news clip. It sounds like it was a complete freak accident. This breaks my heart....

VN Store

Back