Ole Miss @ UT spread now even

All this shows is that most of the money has been coming in on Tennessee. Vegas hasn’t changed the line, gamblers have

This. It is strictly a betting line. LV does not care who wins, nor are they predicting a winner, they want the $ bet to be as equal on both teams as they can get it, that's why the betting line goes up/down during the week depending where the betters are putting the most $. The more equal the bets the less chance LV lose $. Its just a business not a prediction.

What's the O/U now? It came out at 76 last weekend, last I saw was like 85 or 86. I should have gotten on that 76 line.

This. It is strictly a betting line. LV does not care who wins, nor are they predicting a winner, they want the $ bet to be as equal on both teams as they can get it, that's why the betting line goes up/down during the week depending where the betters are putting the most $. The more equal the bets the less chance LV lose $. Its just a business not a prediction.
If someone places a bet early at -3 , are they locked in at that spread even if the betting line moves to even before the game? I’m not a gambler so I wasn’t sure.

VN Store

Back