Oklahoma and Florida OR Georgia and Bama

24/7vol

Ok it's late and I was just thinking about our schedule next year. If you could have a guarantee of winning 2 games and had to choose between beating OU and UF or UG and Bama which would you choose. I would take Florida and Oklahoma as that would give us a 5-0 start needing 1 more victory for bowl if we beat the teams that we should. What say ye?

Ok it's late and I was just thinking about our schedule next year. If you could have a guarantee of winning 2 games and had to choose between beating OU and UF or UG and Bama which would you choose. I would take Florida and Oklahoma as that would give us a 5-0 start needing 1 more victory for bowl if we beat the teams that we should. What say ye?
Bama and Florida

Reactions: 16 people
I would take Bama and UGA. 2 SEC wins. And upsetting Bama would make bigger news than beating any of the other teams.

Reactions: 4 people
Oklahoma because it would garner national attention right off the bat for our program and bUTch
And Florida because I'm tired of those fools barely scraping off these wins against us every single year

Reactions: 5 people
I would take Bama and UGA. 2 SEC wins. And upsetting Bama would make bigger news than beating any of the other teams.

This hands down. Don't care about the OOC win and Florida's gonna beat us anyway. Take the 2 SEC wins and be grateful.

Despite my belief that Fla is our biggest rival (bama a close 2nd), i would take UGA and BAMA 2 Strong Sec Opponents over a mediocre one and a Big 12

Reactions: 1 person
Oklahoma because it would garner national attention right off the bat for our program and bUTch
And Florida because I'm tired of those fools barely scraping off these wins against us every single year

Ill take Bama and Florida...We need to become relevant in our own conference again before we talk about National Attention. Beating OU would be nice though.

In a perfect world both groups. Pickin' choice I want to beat the reptiles cause I hate them and their arrogant ....ing jort wearin' fans and bammer cause I hate them, let me count the ways: little nicky satan, kiffy, nickys comments about how great a coach duffus was for us, the blocked field goal by cody, because they are bama. But if I have to choose from the 2 choices I will go bama and uga, the leg humpers come in a close second behind the lizards.

I wouldn't necessarily pair together either of those four. Going off last year Florida is completely winnable for us this year as it stands. We should have beat them last year easily.
Being realistic OK and Bama we'll probably lose.
Georgia and South Carolina(though not mentioned in OP) we should win.

Bama and Florida.. We could lose every other game on the schedule and I would be happy with the season if we beat Florida and Bama

I'll take either group. I think beating OK and Fla will be my choice because that would get us some early attention and our players would have confidence going into UGA and Bama anyways

Despite my belief that Fla is our biggest rival (bama a close 2nd), i would take UGA and BAMA 2 Strong Sec Opponents over a mediocre one and a Big 12

Florida has never and will never be our biggest rival. Beat Bama.

Reactions: 1 person
I'd take 1-11 if the win was an absolute drubbing of Bammer.

Don't doubt you feel that way, but a 1-11 season, no matter who the 1 win was, would push CBJ straight past the hotseat and get him fired IMO. I'd prefer a 7-5 season with one of the 5 being to a top 5 Bama personally.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back