OK. Who is watching the Ryder Cup? Live?

So far, the US team is putting on an exhibition of some of the ugliest golf you will ever see from a group of 8 PGA tour professionals. We'll be lucky to escape this opening session with even a half-point.

Last edited:
USA is getting destroyed right now. Just another Ryder Cup in Europe, in other words.

4-0 Europe and some really embarassing performances by the US golfers that played in that opening session. The US never lead a single match at any time in the entire session.

Last edited:
4-0 Europe and some really embarassing performances by the US golfers that played in that opening session. The US never lead a single match at any time in the entire session.
and already down in first 2 second session matches... gonna be ugly and over quick i think, i hope not though

I'm for the US.........but most of my favorite players are Euros.............

Hard to pull for Speith and Thomas.......and hard to watch an A$$-Whooping.

Reactions: knoxvol52
United States showing some grit now .....ahead in 2 matches and tied in 1... Rory and Fitzpatrick smoking the other match 6 upđź‘€

So far, the US team is putting on an exhibition of some of the ugliest golf you will ever see from a group of 8 PGA tour professionals. We'll be lucky to escape this opening session with even a half-point.
When do they not suck in Europe? Haven’t won there since the early 90’s. It’s pathetic and frankly the Ryder cup doesn’t mean anything to the primadonna soft US team

They don’t care. This is just an interruption on their vacation time. Team Europe guys travel and share pride and camaraderie. Team US guys are like Tyler Bray, really talented but can’t be bothered to show up unless it’s a paycheck or trophy that benefits them. Thankfully Ryder Cups air in the middle of football season so we don’t have to watch the massacre.

They don’t care. This is just an interruption on their vacation time. Team Europe guys travel and share pride and camaraderie. Team US guys are like Tyler Bray, really talented but can’t be bothered to show up unless it’s a paycheck or trophy that benefits them. Thankfully Ryder Cups air in the middle of football season so we don’t have to watch the massacre.
the european guys have been competing lately in tournaments, competitively and the US guys are on vacation lately.

Reactions: UTFanHades
the european guys have been competing lately in tournaments, competitively and the US guys are on vacation lately.
No excuses Spieth played like crap and that was a big choke job on part of U.S....i understand dropping one of the matches to a tie but losing leads in all three in last few holes 🤨

Reactions: UTFanHades

VN Store

Back