Ok ut big timers listen up stop the charades

This is such a ridiculous thread that I thought I'd read it. It is definitely too absurd to respond to yet, I find myself typing.

Did you ever see a game where Tennessee had 1-6 point lead with 10 minutes or less to go that Chavis rushed 3 and LSU, UGA, USC, (anyone with a decent offense) didn't end up scoring a td? I was happy to see Chavis leave. His lack of aggression cost Tennessee so many times. Chavis allowed more game winning touchdowns than Tom Brady has thrown for.

this is such a ridiculous thread that i thought i'd read it. It is definitely too absurd to respond to yet, i find myself typing.

Did you ever see a game where tennessee had 1-6 point lead with 10 minutes or less to go that chavis rushed 3 and lsu, uga, usc, (anyone with a decent offense) didn't end up scoring a td? I was happy to see chavis leave. his lack of aggression cost tennessee so many times. Chavis allowed more game winning touchdowns than tom brady has thrown for.

amen!!

Man I just finished making my sumlinnTenn user name, and now it's going to be Chavis? Damn, I'll have to make another one.

SWOLLOW YOUR DAMB PRIDE , BEG JOHN CHAVIS TO HC UT. HE IS NO DOUBT THE #1 COLLEGE DEFENSE MIND IN THE NATION. LET HIM HIRE WITH NO LIMITS THE COACHING STAFF HE WANTS. PHIL FULMER WAS MAJORS OC AND A TREMENDOUS RECRUITER. HIRE ONLY UT ALUMNUS FOOTBALL PLAYERS. UT WILL WIN. MAKE THE GAME ABOUT UT AGAIN :good!:

There's plenty of doubt he has the best defensive mind in the nation. He's got the most talent for sure. He's not much of a special schemer or at least has never shown the propensity to put together great defensive game plans when his personnel was lacking

SWOLLOW YOUR DAMB PRIDE , BEG JOHN CHAVIS TO HC UT. HE IS NO DOUBT THE #1 COLLEGE DEFENSE MIND IN THE NATION. LET HIM HIRE WITH NO LIMITS THE COACHING STAFF HE WANTS. PHIL FULMER WAS MAJORS OC AND A TREMENDOUS RECRUITER. HIRE ONLY UT ALUMNUS FOOTBALL PLAYERS. UT WILL WIN. MAKE THE GAME ABOUT UT AGAIN :good!:

I like the way you talk.

Here:

SpellCheck.jpg

Last edited:
I thought it automatically de-capitalizes all-caps posts?

Yeah, it does for me. How did he do that?

We need the energy of youth at the head coaching position. That time has already passed by the Chief. He doing mighty well and we are proud of him.

If you edited charades to charade, why wouldn't you edit SWOLLOW YOUR DAMB PRIDE as well? Sorry, forgot to consider the source.

just FYI, the Cap Lock button doesnt mean your hat stays on when you type

Reactions: 1 person
If you edited charades to charade, why wouldn't you edit SWOLLOW YOUR DAMB PRIDE as well? Sorry, forgot to consider the source.

hum, now that is an interesting observation...swollow...ouch...that is one of those which the spell checker comes back with wtf

Last edited:

damb

VN Store

Back