Ohio State fan’s take on the game

Another point, OSU hasn't beaten anyone. Their only good win was Purdue. They beat MSU without Lucas. Its funny how the committee excused OSUs losses without Turner, but didn't look at the fact that have one major win.

Nah he played that game and it was in Lansing.

OSU is average as best. Looks at their schedule and their losses...just like us, they didnt dominate anyone unless they weren't a BCS school. IMO

How do you lose to North Carolina??? Even if it was early in the year. :p

I love it. This guy's actually saying it's a good thing that Ohio State has no bench. Idiot.

I'm on my way to the FB forum to convince them the lack of DLinemen can be a strength!! Because when you put your "subs" in, we've still got our starters in!! Duh!!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Your right, but still they had one less loss than us (barely beating Michigan and Illinois in BTen tourney) and are a 2 we are a 6. Compare resumes and that is a joke.

I think you're wearing blinders. The Big 10 in basketball is clearly better than the SEC. Period. So you saying Ohio State hasn't beat anyone is a joke.

What is Tennecleats? Sounds more like he is talking about our football program with the cleats in there. I dunno. If we lose, I hope they play UK. We'll see how well their "great" program holds up against them. And every arena that UK is in from here on will be more Blue than anything else. I sure hope we win and send Ohio State home.

Tennecleats refers to our beatdown of Ohio State in the Citrus Bowl back when Eddie George played there. They claimed the cleats we were wearing were too long and that was the reason we beat them.

Tennecleats refers to our beatdown of Ohio State in the Citrus Bowl back when Eddie George played there. They claimed the cleats we were wearing were too long and that was the reason we beat them.

Yep, old OSU was highly confident in that victory too. They couldn't handle Bill Duff though, lol.

I cant wait to beat them, but I still dont expect them to think that their 5 man rotation is anything less than the greatest team in the nation even after we beat them.

Well luckily this isn't a national championship game, so I think we'll be ok :)

I think the big 10 did very well in the tourney in comparison to the Big East and ACC. Big 10 is stronger than its reputation. SEC had only 4 teams in the dance and 2 are here, so we did well. UTK has had a 10-18 ranking most of the year so we have done what we were supposed to have done so far. I do think we will have some added motivation to get to the 8's and since we have beaten two number 1's this year, tOSU better bring their A game, or it will be over for them.

PS: Love Thurmans!

Well then i say run these guys too death then. I'd try to get as much transition game in as possible, press a little more. They get tired, they're human. Run them enough and they won't have any legs to make those 3's. It comes down to how well we defend the 3. I've seen enough to know that if you leave these guys wide open they'll knock it down. We'll have to contest their shots or they'll make them. They'll have to shot their way by Tennessee, because the Vols will own the paint in this one. They're a smallish team, Bruce needs to pound these guys and get them in foul trouble early.

VN Store

Back