'22 OH QB Drew Allar (Penn State commit)

Ride the bench? lol

QB isn't your position. How's Maurer doing?

This kid is a Bailey and Salter mix. Slower than Salter, but you get the idea. This kid throws the ball from 2312312 different angles...something I never saw Bailey or Salter do on tape.

Hell I saw a lot of Mahomes mannerisms in this kid. Not sure his level of competition but he throws a beautiful ball and has great ball placement. But he’d never just ride the bench here. Looks elite but I mean it’s a highlight film for a reason.

Hell I saw a lot of Mahomes mannerisms in this kid. Not sure his level of competition but he throws a beautiful ball and has great ball placement. But he’d never just ride the bench here. Looks elite but I mean it’s a highlight film for a reason.
Top 3 QB by years end, imo. I may be giving him a lot more credit, but dude is good.

You can say that recruiting is going poorly, but Heupel has not had a single '22 recruit decommit since he was hired. Not a single one.
200w.gif

Reactions: unfrozencvmanvol
Ride the bench? lol

QB isn't your position. How's Maurer doing?

This kid is a Bailey and Salter mix. Slower than Salter, but you get the idea. This kid throws the ball from 2312312 different angles...something I never saw Bailey or Salter do on tape.
Aight

We are going to have to recruit grant williams type 3 stars for a few years. Hope we can develop them...

I think you’re on to something...if it were just another coaching change it would be one thing...but having the investigation hanging over our heads adds a whole other layer to it...

Heupel and company are going to have to show they can develop some high 3, low 4 star types into a competitive team IMO...if they do that for the next couple of years while the investigation and subsequent penalties blow over then they might take off in recruiting in year 3-4...

I’m expecting a class that ranks somewhere between 15-20 over the next year or two...probably composed of mostly 5.6, 5.7 and 5.8’s...hopefully with a few 5.9’s and 6.0’s here and there

Reactions: PA Vol and Catbone

VN Store

Back