'24 OH OL William Satterwhite (Tennessee)

i-got-a-good-feeling-about-this-rex.gif

JMO......:)

TENNESSEE HAS ALL BUT SECURED 4-STAR OL WILLIAM SATTERWHITE
"I like where Tennessee stands right now. Talking to him after his official visit there, everything from the academics to the effort that the new staff is putting into changing the program impressed him. In his words, it showed him that everyone there wants to be great. He also sees an opportunity to play early at Tennessee and help a program that's really on the rise. They have the No. 12 recruiting class in the country right now. They're trying for a second-straight top-10 class. William Satterwhite, when he announces his commitment, gets the Vols back into that territory."

College football recruiting: Georgia, Ohio State battling for top talent; Texas A&M, Tennessee make late push

I can speak to the fact that our Kinesiology department is fantastic. I got degrees in biology and kinesiology. The one drawback is it’s still predominantly in the HPER building which was old when I graduated in 2012. It’s one of the few departments that hasn’t gotten some love yet. Need someone to get them a new building.
I remember taking weights in the basement of that building and being amazed they hadn’t torn it down… 15 years ago

VN Store

Back