Oh, LSUfreek...you slay me.

Though I feel like I'm still too heart broken to laugh at the situation I have to admit that was quite clever.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

When Dooley turns this around and the Vols start winning most of their games, Where will you be then. I am sure you could have done better. The thing people were saying Vols would loose by 21 pts. Get over it and get behing this team.
How about this. SInce WE pay his damned salary why doesnt Dooley start winning then maybe you can gripe at us.

edit: I'd start with the correct # of players on the field first. That is always helpful. Once he masters that then we can work on lining the players up right on one side of the ball then the other.

As Dooley was talking yesterday he mentioned that "when a team gives up a sack, ithe team that gives it up fails to score 88% of the time on that drive" then comes back with "that means you are only sucessful 13 % of the time you give up a sack"!

How about this. SInce WE pay his damned salary why doesnt Dooley start winning then maybe you can gripe at us.

edit: I'd start with the correct # of players on the field first. That is always helpful. Once he masters that then we can work on lining the players up right on one side of the ball then the other.

Lighten up man. One small step at a time. They've mastered the shower thing. Now the counting thing. Math is harder than hygiene anyway.

LSUfreek's Fark Gallery @ TigerDroppings.com

This doesn't have all of them, but a lot of the older ones. Nothing since May has been added, yet.

The_New_Beverly_Hillbillies.gif

hahaha

As Dooley was talking yesterday he mentioned that "when a team gives up a sack, ithe team that gives it up fails to score 88% of the time on that drive" then comes back with "that means you are only sucessful 13 % of the time you give up a sack"!

He starts with 88%, then says 87.something, then takes it down to 87%. Rounding errors dog.

VN Store

Back