Offseason Jersey thread for old times sake

LeBleu

Let's not some may be thinking, or someones rubbing their hands together because they want orange pants for away games. I thought it would be fun/possibly chaotic for one last round before West Virginia.......( my two cents says never to the orange strip on top of the jersey)
I'll kick it off with a quick mock up of orange on grey on orange: some kept bringing that up so I thought what would that look like? uni.jpg
I don't know if I like it.....lol

I kinda thought that too... there's the grey is based on a red tone in my color picker in photoshop and I didn't realize it, causing that slight brown vibe/effecting the orange also.

giphy.gif

Orange chromazone helmet with Orange Power T and stripe with Orange jersey with Orange pants with Orange socks and with black cleats.

Let's not some may be thinking, or someones rubbing their hands together because they want orange pants for away games. I thought it would be fun/possibly chaotic for one last round before West Virginia.......( my two cents says never to the orange strip on top of the jersey)
I'll kick it off with a quick mock up of orange on grey on orange: some kept bringing that up so I thought what would that look like? View attachment 162617
I don't know if I like it.....lol

I just can't get used to grey of any sort for Tennessee football
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, I know I'm old school, just saying:)

I'm all for alts, but I don't care for that. It looks more like black and yellow than orange and gray. I'd rather see an all orange variant or an orange helmet with a white T and stripe. I think the gray is just tainted for me after Dooley and Butch

New lettering on Titans jerseys really bad IMO. Hope we don’t do something like that. I believe we have old school/tradition coach and AD so hopefully changes will be small.

How about for away games, an orange helmet with a white T and no stripe and also solid orange pants? I really think they should emphasize the orange. No more storm trooper uni's on the road. Thoughts?

Reactions: Volosaurus rex
Some of the number fonts teams are starting to use are ugly and hard to read (I hate the thin, crooked number style). I like a clean, bold font. The black outline on the Vols old road uniforms was a nice touch since it made the numbers much easier to read.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back