Official Xbox discussion thread

I just grabbed one on Best Buy. Says I can pick it up in store Saturday. We will see if it actually shows up

I grabbed one on Best Buy last week as well. Says I can pick it up in store this Sunday. Hopefully neither of us get the canceled order email.

So I subscribed to gamepass. Any must play games on there right now? I haven’t played a story driven game in a very long time, so anything not a shooter game I probably have not played.

So I subscribed to gamepass. Any must play games on there right now? I haven’t played a story driven game in a very long time, so anything not a shooter game I probably have not played.

Microsoft flight simulator, it is an amazing looking game. Check out Halo Infinate, Forza 5, and one of my personal favorites State of Decay 2.

If we are talking Valhalla, 120 hours means you are about 20% done with the game................... :)

I’m already 430 power level and just started Lincolnscire. I just finished all of the Asgard to Jotenhiem back to Asgard quest line and I have finished the Ireland DLC as well. Still have Francis to do. But I’m so overpowered it’s funny. Bosses are no longer tough lol

Tom Warren gave a hint that "the gears are turning on this rumor", which I take as it being a GOW Ultimate Edition with all the past Gears games.

Tom Warren gave a hint that "the gears are turning on this rumor", which I take as it being a GOW Ultimate Edition with all the past Gears games.
Man, I'd love a Gears Ultimate Edition like they did with Halo.

So I missed on buying a PS5 yesterday. In response I finally pulled the trigger on a Series S. I'll probably need to upgrade mid gen. But I'm tired of hunting for a console.

Anyone in here have that Turtle Beach Recon controller for Xbox? Been reading up on it and so far all reviews have been pretty positive. Just wanting to see if anyone in here has got one.

Anyone in here have that Turtle Beach Recon controller for Xbox? Been reading up on it and so far all reviews have been pretty positive. Just wanting to see if anyone in here has got one.
No, but like you, the reviews I’ve seen have been pretty solid for the price.

I don’t have one, but I wish I would have seen it before getting the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. May pick it up to test out even so. The elite controller gives me pretty bad hand fatigue with the weight of it

Has anyone played The Outer Wilds? I downloaded it from Gamepass today and I'm thoroughly enthralled with it. It's unlike anything I've ever played.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back