Official Vol Nation Fantasy Football KEEPER LEAGUE (VNFFKL)

You can still see last years draft actually

If you're referring to what I think you are, I don't believe 95 Vol Alum can look at it, as he was not in the league last year.

But, 95 Vol Alum, if you go to the draft section, there should be a "Last Season" section which will display the people drafted and what round/pick they are.

Let me know if you need any other information and I'll be happy to email you whatever you need.

If you're referring to what I think you are, I don't believe 95 Vol Alum can look at it, as he was not in the league last year.

But, 95 Vol Alum, if you go to the draft section, there should be a "Last Season" section which will display the people drafted and what round/pick they are.

Let me know if you need any other information and I'll be happy to email you whatever you need.

That's what I'm talking about.

-Go to your team page
-Click on your user name (Ben, located beneath team name)
-This will take you to your yahoo fantasy sports user profile. Here, you can browse all of your past league history. Scroll down and find our league from last year and select.
-Top of page you have some options, one of which is Draft Results. Select.

10 team mock with the last pick. Hell of a team

QB Aaron Rodgers GB
WR A.J. Green Cin
WR Larry Fitzgerald Ari
WR DeSean Jackson TB
RB LeSean McCoy Buf
RB Mark Ingram NO
TE Travis Kelce KC
BN Jordan Reed Was - TE
BN Tevin Coleman Atl - RB
BN Tyrell Williams LAC - WR
BN Samaje Perine Was - RB
BN Jeremy Maclin Bal - WR
BN Blake Bortles Jax - QB
K Adam Vinatieri
DEF Tennessee

QB Aaron Rodgers GB
WR A.J. Green Cin
WR Larry Fitzgerald Ari
WR DeSean Jackson TB
RB LeSean McCoy Buf
RB Mark Ingram NO
TE Travis Kelce KC
BN Jordan Reed Was - TE
K Adam Vinatieri
DEF Tennessee

Psh, who does 10 team mocks??? I've been doing 12 team mocks since April lol.

QB Aaron Rodgers GB
WR A.J. Green Cin
WR Larry Fitzgerald Ari
WR DeSean Jackson TB
RB LeSean McCoy Buf
RB Mark Ingram NO
TE Travis Kelce KC
BN Jordan Reed Was - TE
K Adam Vinatieri
DEF Tennessee

Good team name, TheSean's

QB Aaron Rodgers GB
WR A.J. Green Cin
WR Larry Fitzgerald Ari
WR DeSean Jackson TB
RB LeSean McCoy Buf
RB Mark Ingram NO
TE Travis Kelce KC
BN Jordan Reed Was - TE
K Adam Vinatieri
DEF Tennessee

Another thing, i really really hope Shady is around for me to take in my leagues at 10.

Alright guys, before I get into the keepers stuff, lets go over a few things that have been changed.

Last year, we had 20 rounds (picks) total. Due to basically deleting four positions (D, DL, LB, and DB), and adding DEF/ST, we will now have 17 rounds total. Everything else (Offense/K/Bench) is remaining the same. DEF/ST scoring has been input into the system, and I did slightly tweak it a little, but it's overall still pretty similar to what the usual point system for DEF/ST is. Yall can view these changes in the league settings.

On to the subject of keepers...

note, this is just basically a rough draft, maybe I'll make this more official looking wise at another time lol

Due to lowering the total # of rounds for last year, for this year only, I am implementing a rule that no player drafted in Rounds 18-20 of last year may be kept (as those rounds technically no longer exists). Frankly, from looking at those picks from last year, this shouldn't be an issue lol

-There will be a 1 round draft penalty for each player kept, every year. (So no Jimmy, Matt Ryan does NOT count as your 15th round pick, he will account for your 14th round pick).

- EXCEPTION: If player drafted in Round 1 is kept, there will be no penalty, they will just account for your 1st round pick. If both 1st round and 2nd round are kept, they will account for 1st and 2nd round, and so on and so forth.

-Players that were picked up in FA are eligible to keep.

- EXCEPTION: You cannot keep a player you previously dropped and picked up. For example, if someone dropped Adrian Peterson, but later the same person picked him up off of FA/Waivers, said person cannot keep AP.

-EXCEPTION- You may keep no more than 1 FA.

FA's kept, will account for the 10th pick in the draft.

- Players will have "contracts" up to 3 years. After 3 straight years of being a keeper on a team, they will lose Keeper status for said team and be put back into the draft.

# of Keepers

Up to 4 keepers

-Team Firestorm's Demon (aka Ben)

Up to 3 Keepers

-Team MSUDUO
-Team Carl's Rape Van (aka Jerry)
-Team Ben Top Jerry Bottom (aka Jimmy)
-Team Hasenfus Ltd. (Sean)
-Team The Rafi Bombs (aka Cole)

Up to 2 Keepers

-Team Third Reich Bombers (Greve)
-Team Roger Goodell
-Team Tuskers
-Team Brass Monkies
-Team Butt Chugger U
-Team Fighting Jacks

Draft Order should look like this

1st Round

1. Fighting Jacks (UT 95 Vol Alum)
2. Butt Chugger U (FreeJerry)
3. Brass Monkies (Brad)
4. Tuskers (Darrell)
5. Roger Goodell- Commish
6. Third Reich Bakers (Greve)
7. The Rafi Bombs (Cole)
8. Hasenfus Ltd. (Sean)
9. Ben Top Jerry Bottom (Jimmy aka killercroc)
10. Carl's Rape Van (Jerry)
11. MSU Duo (Steve)
12. Firestorm's Demon (Ben)

2nd Round

13. Firestorm's Demon (Ben)
14. MSU Duo ( Steve)
15. Carl's Rape Van (Jerry)
16. BTJB (killercroc)
17. Hasenfus Ltd (Sean)
18. The Rafi Bombs (Cole)
19. Third Reich Bakers (Greve)
20. Roger Goodell (Commish)
21. Tuskers (Darrell)
22. Brass Monkies (Brad)
23. Butt Chugger U (dip****)
24. Fighting Jacks (UT 95)

I'll work on this whenever i have the chance to make this more official looking. In the meantime, I will send this via email to the league later tonight. For those of yall active in here, you get to preview it first.

Love,

The Commish

I like the move to D/St instead of IDP. I've never done IDP before, I tried it, not a fan.

When do you want to know keepers?

I like the move to D/St instead of IDP. I've never done IDP before, I tried it, not a fan.

When do you want to know keepers?

I think he set August 31st as the keeper deadline. You can do them now. Just have to be on a PC

Hey all, I will be sending everyone an email regarding this as well, but I just wanted to remind yall of some important dates coming up.

The deadline to submit your Keepers is the 27th of August. That's two weeks from now. Should any team fail to select their keepers by then, they won't be keeping anyone.

Another note, I plan to have the draft at some point within the week after the Keeper deadline. I personally am eyeing Thursday, the 31st, at some point in the evening.

Please let me know if that works for yall.

Thanks,

Commish.

VN Store

Back