Official Thread of the St. Louis Cardinals

Bob Nightengale
@BNightengale

The #STLCards find another way to lose, with yet another blown save with for Cardinals with the #Marlins winning 10-9 on a crazy throwing error by closer Jordan Hicks

Not sure I buy the whole "injured" thing. I think it's a load of crap for Wainwright and the Cardinals to save face. IF he's been pitching hurt and sacrificing games to try and get win 200, I will lose all remaining faith I have in the Cardinals and it's already super low.
We’ve seen the Redbirds pull this before. The messages about Waino are contradictory, for sure. They’re trying to salvage his ego by publicly saying injury. I think this approach was approved by Waino. He’s been a great Cardinal and a standup human being, but clearly his competitive pitching days are in the past.

We’ve seen the Redbirds pull this before. The messages about Waino are contradictory, for sure. They’re trying to salvage his ego by publicly saying injury. I think this approach was approved by Waino. He’s been a great Cardinal and a standup human being, but clearly his competitive pitching days are in the past.

I don’t disagree with your point but I’ve been watching Waino for years and he was dropping his arm slot in his last start. I think he was having some discomfort or fatigue. I have a shoulder impingement and when it starts barking, my motion gets shorter and lower.

The BlueJays are getting DeJong. Bichette’s knee must be shelving him for awhile.

The player in return…
Matt Svanson Stats, Fantasy & News

thought there was a slight chance ;;ast night when i l earned of inj
curious how much dewitt paid jays to take him
matt did have some impressive improvements from 22 to 23, but .....

where flaherty goin
dont trade dylan

Reactions: SycloneJoe

VN Store

Back