Official Tennessee at Arkansas State Game Thread - 6 PM

Hall has at least been a threat to get on the last two games. Searching for positives, that is one I see.

Yes that's a small step for him as a player.

What I don't think most people get is what the coach did tonight.

Yes that's a small step for him as a player.

What I don't think most people get is what the coach did tonight.

If you are referring to using Marks, he basically treated tonight like a play-in game. Do whatever is necessary to win. Personally, I loved it. If Marks is going to throw Saturday or Sunday, he would have thrown a bullpen mid-week anyways, so I like the move.

If you are referring to using Marks, he basically treated tonight like a play-in game. Do whatever is necessary to win. Personally, I loved it. If Marks is going to throw Saturday or Sunday, he would have thrown a bullpen mid-week anyways, so I like the move.

It wasn't just Marks, it was Lee...it was CDS saying to the team, strap it on we have to do whatever it takes, we can't lose. We didn't concede and we have in the past.

It wasn't just Marks, it was Lee...it was CDS saying to the team, strap it on we have to do whatever it takes, we can't lose. We didn't concede and we have in the past.

I'm glad he did it. It'd be great if we could find a way to steal two this weekend. Then they finally have success to point to and hopefully play more freely.

I'm glad he did it. It'd be great if we could find a way to steal two this weekend. Then they finally have success to point to and hopefully play more freely.

I'm sorry, too invested for my own good. I know it's not where everyone wants to be, but I'm glad the coaching staff put their collective foot down and that Stew backed them up. Let's take it to the weekend.

GBO!

I'm sorry, too invested for my own good. I know it's not where everyone wants to be, but I'm glad the coaching staff put their collective foot down and that Stew backed them up. Let's take it to the weekend.

GBO!
Nothing to apologize for lol. I'm right there with ya.

You understand what's going on here right? THIS would have been a bad loss.

I don't like it, you don't like it, but it's respectable.

You took that wrong. That statement by John Wilkerson has become a joke at my house and I use it as a line to describe a lot of things.

I understand baseball and the best teams don't always win and any win is a good win.

VN Store

Back