Official Tennessee at Arkansas Game 2 Thread SEC Network

Hey gang...the ladies just knocked off the Aggies to even the series. Tomorrow is a very big game! Go Lady Vols!!!!

Reactions: 3 people
ok, maybe they didn't hear me before...HITS AND RUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...:)

GO BIG ORANGE!

Reactions: 1 person
Hey gang...the ladies just knocked off the Aggies to even the series. Tomorrow is a very big game! Go Lady Vols!!!!

So dang! It's you!! You are the reason the SEC Network misses a lot of great baseball games to play softball over and over and over!!

Surely, other than friends and family, you are the only one watching that!!

Strand one again...top of the 6th coming up. Arkansas leading 1-0. Only two innings remain

Starting to look like one of those games where the Vols look like they are the ones trying to catch a flight out of town. Getting into a rhythm of making outs quickly

So dang! It's you!! You are the reason the SEC Network misses a lot of great baseball games to play softball over and over and over!!

listen partner...not a family member and I'm not a friend...at least there's two...:)

GBO/GLV...:)

Reactions: 2 people

After coaching softball for almost 20 years I just can't give it up. It's a great game that some of us, with more refined tastes, appreciate. :)

Plus, softball players smell much better than nasty old baseball guys. :rock:

Roller and Strange, my post should have been in blue. I'm not a fan of watching softball but I understand where you are coming from and my daughter took full advantage of Title IX to get her college paid for!! I am thankful for their opportunities!!

Man....we just can't let this one get away so cheap. Come on guys...hit like the ladies hit! :p

After coaching softball for almost 20 years I just can't give it up. It's a great game that some of us, with more refined tastes, appreciate. :)

Plus, softball players smell much better than nasty old baseball guys. :rock:

to me...talent galore...athletic as heck...entertaining...and it looks like they have fun...it all works for me...:)

GO LADY VOLS!

Bottom of the 6th coming up. Only got 6 outs to get at least one run. 1-0 Arkansas. GBO!

Roller and Strange, my post should have been in blue. I'm not a fan of watching softball but I understand where you are coming from!!

we do that to people who say things about Lady Vol softball...it's a gag...if you weren't a Vol fan you wouldn't be joking around about them anyway...it's like still talking to any Vol sport fan...it's all good...:)

GBO!

VN Store

Back