Official Selection Sunday Thread

People seem to forget that we have an injured 5 star guard sitting on the bench and was never 100% this season and stokes I think should stay and also we were picked to finish 11th in the conference when ZO first got here for a reason. We seem to forget even when Bruce was here we were inconsistent as we are this year. We'd beat Kansas and then lose to georgia or USC or college of charleston. Also when bruce first got here, we had chris lofton, juwan smith and other really talented guards. Also, the transfer of Trae really hurt us because we had inconsistent pg play all year and it sounds like an excuse but it's real big reason why we were inconsistent, the pg position is what glues things together and is key to have good pg play. There I got off my soap box

Yea Trae really helped GT

Internet tv, never heard of it?

And I'm sorry if you have a ghetto tv package lol

You're not understanding(hard for you sometimes, I know :)). I didn't say anything about me not having it, just that not everyone does.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
I'm gonna be on a bachelor party cruise starting Thursday. I'll be pissed if I miss all Tennessee tourney games. So beat duke!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back