Official Ruppereeing Thread

that's #$(*#%(1 bull*#$! right there wow - Cousins over the back, how blind can you be? And right before that Cousins shoved his arms in Williams back for a defensive rebound when Williams had position.

10. Williams blatantly pushed in the back by Patterson on a rebound at the 18:04 mark of the 2nd half so that Cousins could get the rebound. Wow -- Patterson simply locked his arms and put them in the small of Williams back and cleared him out. Amazing.

Chism then does the most stupid thing and actually commits a foul that would never be called against KY -- Chism needs to realize what color jersey he wears.

(Above Poster is right -- one Rupperee was overruled by another on the Wall fast break and the initial Pearl foul call was reversed and a Wall walk was called, so I'm taking one away and going back to 10; I want to be accurate here)

13. Jump ball caused by Pearl -- Sirmons with X-ray vision calls foul on Pearl at the 15 minute mark. So, already in the 2nd half we have about 6 fouls called on UT and 1 or none on KY

This is utterly ridiculous, at least we dont have to play a team that is given so many calls again this season

13. Goal tending by Cousins on the Williams FT -- no call

Staying on 13 because the Counsins' block of Prince that was called a foul was BS. Some ref had a tinge of conscience. I knew it wouldn't last.

Cousins flops so freakin' bad - worse than Greg Paulus - no way Prince can send a guy that big flying - F this. That was an offensive foul but a terrible flop - the charge he drew in the 1st half was way worse - terrible flop.

Negative -- Patterson was holding Chism as he tried to flash across the paint and Chism had to push Patterson's hands off of him. That's like calling a foul on a guy because he pushes another guy's hands off his shirt when the defender has a handful of jersey.
Wrong.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Hey ref, when you call the game like you are a fan of one team, the opposing team gets pissed. Don't talk to Chism now. Call the game fair and you won't have to worry about it.

Wheezy, hit that layup

14. Cousins hooks Hall -- offensive foul; defensive foul called instead.

Wayne misses a layup; JP misses the front of a 1 and 1. If you want a championship, you have to go take it.

I love Chism and JP, but they aren't playing well enough for us to win. Chism can't hit any shot. And our defense is horrible. How many more wide-open threes are we going to give Bledsoe?

The refs have helped Kentucky tremendously, but if we play well, that is the difference between a 1-3 point loss and a 10-15 point loss.

Make the refs give the game to KY in a way that makes national headlines. Don't mail it in to cover their Ruppereeing.

Side note...how does the SEC sell tix for the annual fiasco? I should know...but can't remember...but tooooooo blue for an even distribution.

15. Technical on Chism -- BS. The kid is tired of getting the s hit knocked out of him with hardly a call. The Ruppereeing is going to cause a brawl if the Conference doesn't get this under control

VN Store

Back